The onigiri in Japan was just so much better from the ones in Malaysia. When I went to Shinjuku, Tokyo many years ago, me and my family would visit a Family Mart near our hotel. In that convenience store, there was this handsome cashier. I went there enough times to know that he works for the night shift (OMAGA JOON YOU'RE SUCH A STALKER). I wouldn't go out of my way to that store, but I would take extra glances on this guy whenever I'm there. On the last day before I went back to Malaysia, he was wearing a flu mask so I couldn't see his face. This time when I'm in Kyoto and Osaka, I kept seeing different faces behind the counter. I even felt disappointed when my first visit to the first Family Mart and the first thing I saw was two girls HAHAHAHA. I think I told quite a number of people about this guy already, but I will always think of him whenever I enter a Family Mart. --- DAY FOUR In the morning, my mom told me reports of typhoon Talim approach...
It's alternative title is Blue Spring Ride. --- I will definitely call it fate for me to move my cursor towards this manga title. Out of all the different mangas on the long list, I just had to click this one. I'm also surprised why I did it, because the title doesn't look it belongs to a shoujo manga. Well, for me. Ahh, I'm happy I was willing to give it chance. Just because the mangas that were categorized as shoujo doesn't mean that they will be read by me. I 'flipped' through the first few page and then it hit me. This drawing is familiar. No, it wasn't familiar, I know who drew this manga. Sakisaka Io, the artist and author of Strobe Edge. And Strobe Edge is my favourite manga, and I can say it OUT LOUD that it beats Kaichou wa Maid-sama! According to the katakana here, it says Aoharaido. Gahh, it delighted me that it was Sakisaki Io's work. I guess she will be drawing a new manga after the end of Strobe Edge. I'm actually not sure if Strobe...
If separations were meant to be sad, why is there a 'good' in 'goodbye'? I guess everyone is already aware that I like Inori Yuzuriha very much. EGOIST is releasing another single at the 5th of December and I'm looking forward hearing Chelly's voice again. Hopefully, YouTube doesn't bring down the videos because of copyrights thingy. Now, there isn't a single video of Planetes without the editing of the pitches. Luckily, I download the whole song before it was gone for good. --- I departed. In the chilly night, when the sun had long gone and the moon shined its light on the dark earth. Mist formed under my breath as I quicken my pace towards the night, away from the building where all the warmth exist. As I half ran, the snowflakes from the skies fell upon my shoulders and followed me wherever I bought them. It was in the middle of the night, and everyone was already deep in slumber. I left when everyone least expected, but actua...
Comments