Drawings :O

Yes, more drawing. I draw them, like everyday.

I accept comments and criticisms!

---

Angel in Devil's Arm.

Photobucket

Click here to see original size.

Their legs are gone ZOMG.

---

Maid xD

Photobucket

Click here to see original size.

It's really, the first time I am drawing maid. So, yeah.

---

You think about yourself, YOU ALWAYS DO.
You compare with me, AND JUST BECAUSE YOU WANNA WIN.
Your sicking attitude makes everyone sick.
One day, you will know how it feels.
HOW IT FEELS TO BE LOOKED DOWN BY OTHERS.
And when someone surpassed you, you treat them like nothing. JUST, NOTHING.
EVEN IF IT'S YOUR BEST FRIEND.
And yeah, I make mistake, human makes mistakes.
EVEN YOU DO YOU DAMN THING.
One day, we will see who's laughing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6