PetSociety

Yes, it is it again. This is a silly post and not important, so whatever.

---

Recently I am so addicted to this game. I keep on playing it because I want my pet to level up :P

I love this game because the pets are so cute! x3
Besides, you can decorate your own pet's house and you can get special and cute things :P

I remembered all my older cousins said that this game was childish when they first saw it. They always said

" This game so childish de! "
" Only can walk here walk there! "
" Play for what leh this game? "

But me and my other cousins even got my 26 year old cousin to play XD

Here's a screenshot that I edited. xD

Photobucket

Yes, all kinds of pets can have races too :P


Now my dear pet Snowii changed her appearance. Why? Because two of my cousins said my pet looked like a male! ;___;

I was like, OMG!? MY SNOWII LOOKS LIKE A BOY!? *heartbreaks*

Then, my dear Snowii changed from this,

Photobucket

to this,

Photobucket

They said the eyes made it looked like a boy. But I think it's fine! But anyway I changed it and I am still not used to it ;_; I will always love Snowii no matter how she looked! D:

*ahem*

Here's another screenshot :P

Photobucket

My brother didn't want to play Pet Society anymore so I took all his stuff! xD
Look at how happy Snowii is :)

And look! I finally have a piano T__T Thanks to my cousin and her pet, DreAmzZ.

Photobucket

It's Snowii again :P

xD

---

You two want to help!? FINE!
Then SHUT DA HELL UP!
Don't you guys know the meaning of S.E.C.R.E.T!?
It means you should keep it and
NOT YELLING OUT IN THE PUBLIC LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS!
Imagine you in my position! When everything gets worse,
I AM THE ONLY ONE HANDLING THE CAUSES!!
I am mad, REAL MAD!
AND YOU TELL ME NOT TO BE PISSED OFF!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6