Soul through the screen.

I have never been this light

drifting, floating, flowing

The more time passes

The rarer it is to find my feet connected to the floor

At some point it's easy to forget

that you were ever on ground

Sometimes I do find myself landing

either through witnessing people harvesting their fruits of labour

or taking the train after a hard day

or ironically in a tipsy daze

But these are fleeting moments

Then as quickly as I come crashing down,

I drift off slowly once again

I am aware of my circumstances

I know time isn't on my side

I do realise the lightness shouldn't be mistaken as comfort

And to have my feet on the ground it will be a never ending fight

Till next time when I find courage to speak my thoughts

this moment will be proof that I'm grounded today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6