Greetings from China! :P

Well hello. Now I am at China. Is LUCKY to have free internet and dear daddy to bring his laptop here. THANK GOD.

The weather here is cold. Unlike Malaysia, the temperature here is below 0 degree Celcius. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT IF YOU LIVE IN MALAYSIA!? And the tour is going more to the north and the temperature can reach

-20 DEGREE CELCIUS.

Me wish me ish a polar bear now.

I will post more about my trip later when I reach Malaysia along with more photos. :D

UWAAHH. Miss computer and my doggie Millie T__T
Me wanna play computer game T__T Me don't wanna wear thick thick clothes T__T Me wanna... me wanna... me. me. me.

*has nothing to say*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6