Nine Days of SPM.

Yes, it's finally over. SPM is over, well at least for me.

I wanna change the layout/template of my blog. How many years have my readers stared at pink words with the white background blinding their eyes. Yes, I'll do something soon.

Hey Peachie, I just wanna say your cover on Planetes is the best I ever heard. Even the covers in YouTube can't beat yours.

---

Nine days I had returned to school while the other students are in the middle of their holidays. Nine days had I looked at questions papers and squeezed my brain juice out. Nine days.

It didn't feel long or short. We even had a week of rest in the middle, if not I could finish up the whole thing in three weeks. A lot of my Singaporeans friends are surprised that my exams lasted for one month.



The first day was definitely a shock for me. The questions they asked was different from the years before. Well of course, they're never the same but they asked something that no one will expect.


I was worried if the examiner will wake me up but she didn't so I slept a lot. But I didn't have enough time to finish my essay nicely in the another paper. Oh well, I hope I score an A+ for my English.


Two years of learning past bullshits are finally over!


The paper was okay. I had a weird feeling because normally my teacher would mark and give us back our papers the same day we have our exam. Now, we have to wait three months to know our results.


If I fail my Moral test, I'm an immoral person. And that will let my Moral teacher down, noooo.


It killed me, yes. About the curse that I have since the beginning of time, it makes me transparent to people. Soon, I will vanish into thin air and I think I did vanish that day. Sad presence of mine.


I thought the first Physics paper was difficult. Among all the three science subjects, (I think) I understand Biology most, but I score the best in Physics. I'm happy even if I get an A-.


Let me tell you once again, I hate Chemistry.


Actually, I wanted to leave earlier before the time is up but I decided to stay. It was my last paper so I wanted to hear the examiner say 'Time's up, candidates are to stop answering.' It feels more official than walking out and cheering to myself while everyone is still in class.

After the last paper, the school lobby was noisier than usual. Everyone kept saying bye to each other but I left in a rush so I never bid farewell to anyone. Personally, I think we'll still meet again so I'd save my energy. I have no one to say goodbye anyway.

So anyway, I'm not a school student anymore but I'm not happy or sad. It feels weird when I woke up the next day and I don't have to study anything. I guess I don't need to feel guilty anymore using the internet. But so far I never stayed up until very late because I know my mother will be very pissed off.

HI DAD, WE'RE GOING TO THAILAND SOON. I want to go to Singapore too.

PUT YOUR HANDS UP 797479714641464 79796464131 31314646979 Look at me I'm a cute strawberry! I can't believe my red bear rainy coat set got swept away by the endless x2DENS in the gift box until it disappeared. Wasted my efforts to beat the GMs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6