RAPBIT v.s T.O.P

First of all, I want the whole world to know Rapbit and T.O.P are really good rappers. But I have thought for many times, which was better than the other?

I LOVE both of them. I'm serious, so this is going to be hard.

I first noticed RAPBIT's amazing rapping skills when I came across his cover of Just Be Friends along with Zebra. Just when the song started, he rapped with an amazing speed and every bit of the word he rapped could be heard clearly.

T.O.P really stood out because of his deep voice when I heard Lies in AuditionSEA. He was my favourite voice in that song, and a long time after that, I took notice of Big Bang again, and then noticed how freakin' handsome he was! xD

Rapbit raps Japanese. T.O.P raps more Korean than Japanese. I love Japanese songs more than Korean. Here, I prefer Rapbit.


I think loads of people know the face of T.O.P since he's Big Bang main rapper. And everyone know how famous Big Bang is. He's handsome and awesomely tall, he makes girls all over the word squeal in delight(I do that). If you don't know how he looks like, your eyes missed an eye candy.


SQUEEEAAAAAL!

Ahems, Rapbit in the other hand isn't really popular if you're comparing with T.O.P because obviously people are into KPop now rather than JPop. Which disappoints me.

While T.O.P has the super star rapper look, Rapbit just seem like a normal person. Unlike T.O.P who trains so freaking hard before and after Big Bang's debut and manages to maintain fit, Rapbit is larger in size and seems, short.


Rapbit poses! x3

If you're looking for a super hot awesomely handsome charming looking rapper, just look at those nowadays famous Korean groups. T.O.P definitely wins at appearance and presentation.

Whenever both Rapbit and T.O.P raps, I will go 'kyaah~'. Because I just love listening them blabbering(LOL) the lyrics out. Because Rapbit is a solo rapper artist, he gets to rap all the time during the song, which makes me happy. *shys*

Meanwhile, because T.O.P is in a group, he gets to show is talent for like a moment! I'm damn disappointed when other sings for like 4 minutes when he only raps for like 20 seconds! I just wish I could hear him singing more. That's why I was damn happy when I heard him singing the chorus part of Lollipop. <3

Because of this, I prefer listening to Rapbit's rap. At least, there's no one interrupting his voice.

Maybe I don't really hear many of both rapper's song but if it's speed, Rapbit proved me that he can rap, REAL fast in his Caramelldansen remix. The subtitles just appear for like a second and then poof he continues with another line of subtitles. I was amazed.

I never really got to hear T.O.P rap real fast. I don't know if I didn't heard all of the Big Bang or T.O.P's song or that he just hasn't showed it the whole world. But his voice is definitely unique and special. That's the truth <3

To be honest, I really liked T.O.P because of his looks. Yes, he's damn handsome and attractive. But he's also the main rapper, elder brother of all members, and really funny. But I guess the main reason of me loving him is still because of his looks.

So if you asked me which rapper is better, Rapbit or T.O.P, I can't answer you. They're just so awesome. <3

---

Last Night, Good Night by Hatsune Miku and Rapbit, <3

I think I'm going to post something about my Genting trip soon if I'm not lazy. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6