Decembuurr.

Oh, what do you know, it's December already.

It's the last month of year 2010 and it means the last month of holidays before going back to school again.

For your information, I am having the time of my life.

During the holidays, without school and tuition in the way, I enjoying every second, every minute doing things I love most.

Everyday, I got the chance to touch my darling computer, play even a little while of Audition, and read manga till I drop. Basically, I sit and stare at my computer all day even though it's bad for my health.

We all do. :D

But recently, there is a problem with my dear computer. When I turn on it, nothing will happen to the screen and the CPU will go BEEP BEEP BEEP. It happened to another computer of ours before and both times we took it to people to fix it. And both time the people had no problem turning on the monitor.

The computer I don't use much doesn't have that problem anymore but the one I'm using still do. And we have no freaking idea why. It still works but we had to give it a few try.

Of course, I didn't just spend my time with my computer and my bed. I had already attended three lessons of Japanese languages and I definitely had fun. And I do learn new things too.

Still, I struggle remembering the hiraganas but even reading a few simple words makes me happy.

These are just hiraganas, they don't mean anything.

To make sure we won't rot in chairs playing computer, my mother kinda forced me and my second brother to have morning walks with her. It is okay but I don't like waking up so early in the morning. The only day we don't have to is Sunday, because we have Japanese class.

We had already walked for a few weeks, I guess. I remember when we just started this routine we walked around the neighbourhood and I would go like, Oh yeah, I remember this road or Ahh, I used to play at this playground with friends, etc.

I even actually found out roads that I never walked before at my neighbourhood. As a resident of PBP, I fail.

Besides morning walks, the hours of my ballet lessons had extended. From one and a half hours, it became three hours. I had danced five hours before but this time it was three days straight. So in a week, I dance nine hours.

Professional dancers dance the whole day, every day, every week. This is nothing compared to them.

Besides dancing ballet, my awesome ballet teacher taught us more pilates and gryokinesis. All you have to know about pilates and gyrokinesis is after doing them, your whole body, every muscle, hurts.

After every week of lessons, my body is in pain and I can't even sit down without complaining, LOL. It is like my whole body lost its strength and became jelly. Still, I enjoy every class.

The things I do for love.

So, all I have to say is that I enjoy holidays. From the end of PMR, paradise appeared before me. And I only have one more month to appreciate it. Damn, why time fly so fast.

To all the PMR candidates next year, work damn hard for the exam and TREASURE the holiday after the exam. I mean it. The next holiday will be probably after SPM, or maybe when we're all old seniors and waiting to die. LOL.

---

I felt I haven't done this for a while, but that's not the main point of me blogging. I feel like introducing a new manga, lol.

WHITE DAAAAAAAAY. I have to update it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6