First Three Days of School.

MAH BOY ~ MAH BOY MAH BOY MAH BOY ~ <3

---

HUH.

Well, I don't know what to say about school starting. Obviously, I'm reluctant to go back. But still, no one can avoid school.

We all already knew our class and I already accepted my fate. But I never thought I'll be sitting with a guy. Not that I'm complaining but really? How is life going to treat me more badly? I'm already off with no friends and now I don't even have a girl to talk to.

ARGLKJASDLKJQ3WE34MC. Hi :3

Still, I have accepted it because he isn't really a bad guy. But if we're gonna stay silent for the rest of the year, I rather go bungee jumping 50 times a day.

Well, we were given a lot of homework in just three days. Teachers are teaching real fast so that we can cover the syllabus in time before SPM trials. On the second day, I'm already told the date of SPM, which is the 5th of November. Ugh.

Most of the former B class students have either gone to the A class or dropped to the C class. One of my classmate said, 'It's like a diluted B class already.' Most of the boys have already changed class and yeah, it's quiet. Even if the class was noisy, I kinda miss it.

Well, there is still familiar faces, which are the teachers. I guess it's like a consolation. At least, I know how the teachers are but they know our names, which isn't really good. My English teacher changed and now she wants us to write journals! I don't mind writing but reading 41 students' journals every day, how can you do it?

Argh, and now I'm like busy as ever. The timetable of my tuition has changed and it crashed with my Ballet timetable. My teacher is also busy and the time table is really complicated. Once, they set a timetable that I totally cannot attend, I was like WHUUUUT. I don't want to dance on a Saturday or Sunday either. Sometimes I wish I never taken Ballet in the first place. *sigh*

Ahh, now I can't touch the computer as much as I want too.

At least, I got my appetite back.

---

Yesterday, I went to see the performance The White Bat. It was okay, but I wasn't really expecting it to turn out like that. It's kinda weird because the plot is set during the present. Everything looks modern and .. strange to me.

My friend was in it too but I couldn't spot her. :(

I auditioned for this before but of course I couldn't make it. Seeing the dance steps I once learned before was really funny, because I felt like I could go down and dance with them too, HAHA. Ahh, we were seated at the highest floor, so we couldn't really see anything. *sigh*

Returned home at midnight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6