2013.

My Gray Fullbuster shirt from Chiang Mai! >w<

---

Okay, so it's already 2013 but I started off the year with a fiction so .. does it feels weird? I don't know, I have been thinking a lot about what to post but I just couldn't bring myself to write something. I was writing a post about 'Rejection' but I couldn't write any much longer, so I deleted it.

In the end, I gave up and decided to write what I have been doing after the new year. Well, honestly I have done nothing much. Curious what I did when the clock stroke at 12AM, the first day for both 2012 and 2013?

 - 2012 -



- 2013 -




Well, while other people are out there partying, yes I was just staring at my computer screen. I don't see the point of going to a place filled with people and counting down the last 10 seconds of the final day of 2012 and then cheering and going back. Sorry :3

I don't have any new year resolution.

---

I had just attended the first two lessons of my Grade 8 class. It's great to see my teacher again. She just returned from Bali from her course about something related to myofascial release. I forgot the term. She gave each of us a pair of earrings and a bar of soap.


Obviously I lost all my strength after not dancing for more than half a year. It's so painful to go en pointe again. After dancing for seven hours in two days, my calves were burning in pain that I couldn't walk naturally for days (I still can't). I had to walk down the stairs backwards to reduce the pain inflicting on my legs.

I'm so weak. *cries miserably while hitting floor with fist*

---

I changed my blog's background to the piano version of Lia's Toki wo Kizamu Uta. Originally I wanted the piano version of Heaven by Ailee, but I figured Toki wo Kizamu, the opening of the anime Clannad After Story sounds more emotional. I have been listening to the song for years anyway.

I made a deal with my friend, Seru (HAI SERUUUUUU) that if I finished the anime Azumanga Daioh, he'll watch both seasons of Clannad. Well, it seems in term of the amount of episodes, he will be watching more episodes than me but by just watching the first episode of Azumanga Daioh, I'm already .. speechless.


I won't say much. If you're a person like me that can't handle things with no sense, I won't recommend you to watch Azumanga Daioh. Unless, you have a lot of free time (which I have) or you're just simply super awesome like Seru.

---

MY NEW KEYBOARD IS NOT WORKING ANYMORE WHUDDA IT DIDN'T EVEN LASTED FOR TWO MONTHS I SEARCHED HIGH AND LOW FOR IT AND NOW I CAN'T USE IT I CAN'T BU NORMALLY AGAIN NOOOOO IT COST LIKE FRIGGIN RM79.90 SERUUUU WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.


Oh, I finally received the postcard I sent myself from Chiang Mai. I sent a total of three postcards, one for myself, one for my father and one for a friend. I'll write stupid things in the postcards that I sent to myself.

---

So, okay.

Happy New Year and may everyone survive 2013.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6