Square One.

Three months passed since I started my internship.

If you asked me what have I learned during these three months, I would say a lot, but then it doesn't feel like much either. Still, it is an experience that I'm thankful for.

I feel relief and just like how I felt on the first day of work, I'm not looking forward to the working life. But life must go on and I will go along with it till I die.

I felt very lost when I started my internship. Even after years in university I wasn't clear what I wanted to do. A decade from now on, will my interest stay the same? Will the choice I choose now be the right one?

Who knows?

I love drawing ever since I could remember. I doodled on places I shouldn't, paper, on the computer, though I admit I'm drawing much less than I should.

But people tell me again and again not to choose this path. It will be a tiring journey, probably not even worth it. That I should do what others are doing. It probably won't be much, but at least your head is above the waters. Maybe.

Is this the point where geniuses and the talented are separated from the rest? Where only a few will survive and make it, while the rest are left with their crushed dreams? Should I turn back before I regret?

The stubbornness in me tells me that I shouldn't listen to what people say. That I should at least try, but I admit I don't have the fire in me. I have not tasted success, nor I have tasted defeat, that's why I'm stuck in between, not knowing what to do.

I need to find my ignition, or I will remain standing where I started.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6