Audition ;luv

Went back to my hometown for my grandmother's birthday.

Happy 81th Birthday, grandma! :D

---

I haven't posted anything about Audition for a long time and I guess no one really cares. LOL :P

Recently there's a new patch and there's new motion for us to play with :D

Shake shake butt butt ~

Fly ! Something like, kungfu. LOL.

There's more motion but I only bought two.

Grr, my lag in Audi still isn't fixed but I getting quite used to it, since there's no point getting angry at it. I'm just happy I can play it with mah friends. :)

Well, I'll just post more screenshots.

Exactly 44% exp. :P

Exactly same score. ;shy


Exactly 62k score ! xD


EARTHx3 and l_Mesha_l's ANG SET ARHH.

Not only name SHUAI, the way he dress also SMEXY :D

At first I thought, who is this person whispering? But it was a bug, that's how he talked. :D

---

Listening to Waka Waka again and again. Don't get me wrong, I don't watch football, I just like the song.

I have already planned to study until PMR ends. Our class did the streaming but it didn't really affected us. Our timetable also changed into a reaaaal bad one. Going to attend ERA's workshop. RAWRRR I'M GONNA BUST PMRRR.

If I get 7As, I can go to Japan, according to what my mother says. ;love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6