Hurts to be Good.

As you can see, my dance studio is going to have a concert for the third time. All the students will perform their own piece, inviting their family members to see them dance.

I don't know if I am consider unlucky, because all the years I had performed, I always end up 'dying'.

Let's not talk about the first year, that was a dance choreograph by the headmasters of Dua Space.

The second and third time was choreography by my own teacher, and she likes us to 'die.' Why? Because we don't know how to smile.

I shall explain. We were never allowed to wear frilly dresses or tutus or having cheerful personalities in our characters. One reason, because our expressions sucks. We don't know how to smile with our heart and my teacher doesn't bother to help us improve. I don't really mind, because it's the truth.

So in the end, in the second year of Dua Space concert, my character was the shadow. The story was human was taken over by their own shadows and they had a battle, and the bad guy dies. I was the bad guy. I died.

In the third year, all of us ended up becoming trees. The theme was about global warming and it was kinda like a message to all people. The name of our performance was Save The Earth. We wore green from head to toe and at the end we were cut down. And we died, again. One of my classmate saw it, and I ended up as a laughing stock.

This year, my luck has finally changed. I took part the role of the fairy. I and another five of our friends were going to go en pointe, ouch. The dance is fast and cheeky, and killing our toes.


RANDOM : A book about faeries. Couldn't find the second book ;_;

Still, there was a fighting scene. The faries were attacked by the bad bugs and there will be a show down. I also had to fight.

Just yesterday, my teacher choreograph the dance and I had bruises all over. We had to roll everywhere and do a little modern contemp.

MY BODY HURTED, EVERYWHERE. Including my poor toes, they didn't had blood.

Like I got punched, in the knee?
The choreography reminded me of both of my previous concert. Because in Shadow we had to flip people around and in Save the Earth we also had to roll around. And in all concerts, I had to fight.
This year, I am glad I won't die and I'll have a happy ending. :P
---
GAAAAH. I want to post lots of things but I have so less time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6