Avatar, The Last Airbender :D

I have finally watched finish this 61 episodes long cartoon !

Nope, it's not about blue skin people and, I don't know. I didn't watch both Avatar movies.

---

Took me weeks to watch finish it and I have never regretted it. I just love this cartoon so damn much!

Avatar is an amazing cartoon and it is worth for everyone's time. The creative story, the amazing drawings, original character designs and totally awesome bending skills! What could you ask for more?

You could say there is only one kind of cartoon like Avatar, but there is another which is also enjoyable to watch, and that cartoon is Xiaolin Showdown. Though, I prefer Avatar because it has more story than collecting Shen Gong Wu most of the time.

And the correct pronunciation should be shao lin, not xiao lin, LOL. Don't get me wrong, I love both cartoons.

Xiaolin Showdown, also a very good cartoon.

Xiaolin Showdown was runned in 2003, earlier than Avatar. So I had the thought of maybe there was a little copy-cat thing. Since both male main characters is a monk and has a strange markings on their bodies. Also there is the four main elements: Fire, Air, Water and Earth. I'm just saying.

Omi and Aang, in some kind of state. See what I mean? (POOR QUALITY D:<)

Still, Avatar still has originality. For example, to be able to control elements in the world of Avatar, they do not call 'magic' but 'bending'. Also, I love their characters so much, so original and memorable.

I mean, who would thought of a flying fury bison with arrows on its head? (That's Appa btw.)

I guess I'll write down the synopsis if there's anyone who's interested.

Synopsis (made it myself) - The world consists four nations - Water, Earth, Fire and Air. Four nations lived in harmony, until the fire nation decided to start a war and take over the world. The only one who could stop the war was the Avatar, who can bend all four elements, but suddenly disappeared for 100 years. Katara and her brother Sokka from the Water Tribe then discovered the long lost Avatar, Aang the last airbender in a iceberg. Then, they made friends and allies from all over the world to stop the war in order to bring peace to the world and restore balance.

I first saw Avatar when it was aired in Nickelodean. But I didn't follow the series maybe because I'm lazy or maybe the time just isn't right. I forget. Then years later and recently, the movie of the cartoon was in the cinemas.

Sadly, many people said it was horrible compared to the cartoon. The plan of watching it was cancelled because of examinations was near and because I was disappointed. ): It was then I decided to watch the whole series on the POWERFUL internet.

I know it's silly and stupid but it was always my fantasy and dreams to be able to control a certain element (same goes with the dreams of having a Pokemon or in the world of anime, lol). So watching Avatar was like a dream come true.

My favourite element would be fire and what do you know, the most handsome character fire bends ! :D

Zuko, the banished prince of the Fire nation. (He makes me go kyaaaaaah. ;shy)

Another I thing I like about Avatar is that the storyline isn't confusing and it's easy to follow. Plus, it isn't fast-paced and takes its time to finish the three books series. And you won't feel bored watching it.

In the story, you really get to know the character's personalities and past, because almost all of them has their episodes of their own. Even Appa has a episode of himself.

Avatar is so special because it isn't anime, yet its standard is compatible with one and I'll say it can even own some animes. And I actually put aside my Fairy Tail for this. Avatar is the first cartoon that made me to look it on the internet and watch it. I had watched many animes on the net but never a cartoon!

You'll never get enough of it. :x

Watching the whole series is like I have completed a part of my life.

See how completed I am? LOL. Then if there's anyone who haven't watch this cartoon, I highly recommend it. Watch the cartoon NOT the movie.

Well, I guess I'll go back to watching Fairy Tail. Missed some episodes just because of this amazing Avatar <3>w<

---

It's been a long time since I uploaded so many photos for a post. Damn, I feel so happy. :)

Comments

Hannah Afia said…
Guess what? I love Avatar & Xiao Lin Showdown too!! :DD I watched `em until my Dad cut the cartoon channels :/

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6