31st of August - Malaysia's Birthday.

Even in the shelter from the pouring rain, I could feel the vibration of the roaring thunder hitting on the ground of this earth.

---

Okay, so it's Malaysia's National day. Everything would be better if there isn't rain on this day. Imagine a parade going and suddenly it rains, the hot weather in Malaysia would be definitely cooler but who likes rainy days? ):

As a child borned in Malaysia, I decided to revise History of our Malaysia. Not like I intended to, I did because of PMR.

Other than revising and using the computer(didn't know my mother would let me), all I did was sleep. While reading Sejarah, haha.

Today, Baskin Robbins gives its usual offer, 31% discount to all ice cream purchased. And it's Tol-free today. Audition also had decided to have a new patch.

Today there was no school. I sound so boring, lol.

Because, I AM ! I spent at least five minutes in front of the computer thinking about what to do next after I did something else. I did draw though, quite happy with the results.

MY MIND IS FILLED WITH FAIRY TAIIIILL ! Watching a few episodes straight made me realized how much I miss FT and I am so in loved with every chapter and every episode.

SPOILER AHEAD - I'm gonna miss Mystogan. He's like Seighart. So powerful in magic. And both so freaking handsome ! (They had the same features >_>) WHY DID BOTH OF THEM HAD TO GOOOO. DON'T GO MYSTOGAAAAN ! Fairy Tail isn't the same without youuu ! T_T - SPOILER GONE.

I love Fairy Tail. As wonderful as Rave Master. *sobs*

I also searched for Yuichi Nakamura, voice actor of Gray Fullbuster. I didn't expect him to be good-looking, or maybe to the cute side more. *shys*

Waiting for two weeks holiday yay! I guess I'll be studying more then.

---

GRAY X LUCY FOREVER ! <3






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6