Terrible

is how I describe this week.

I think I have never been so unlucky before. ):

---

I can't remember much on Monday but I think my BM teacher came into the class and straight away asked me for one peribahasa. And guess what,

I WUZ SPEECHLESS :D

My group members helped me but I don't have the guts to say anything. Probably because I thought the peribahasa they gave was a little too long and I was scared I will say it wrongly. But thanks guys! :)

I think it was Tuesday that I sat on a chewing gum. Actually we already saw that thing on Monday but I totally forgot about it and then, splat.

I actually tried to take the damn chewing gum with my hands that was chewed by people with their saliva and probably stepped a thousand times. Damn that bastard who left their piece of saliva on the floor.

I was damn frustrated on Wednesday when I couldn't find my dear pencil that my father gave me. It was a good mechanical pencil and I was angry because I lost my eraser too. But in the end I found my eraser at my friend's pencilbox but no sign of my pencil.

My mother bought another pencil for me and it costs RM11+. I didn't want to buy those cheap ones because they don't last long. It's the same brand as my old one so I thought it will good to use.

And then on the same night I found my lovely old mechanical pencil in my bag, which I never remembered putting there before. Damn myself.

I lost my ruler on Thursday. But luckily there was a replacement. And I had a bad mood when I was attending my ballet class.

I guess it ended quite well during Friday and I have finally bought the bubble tea I wanted. But it didn't taste as good as the first time, LOL.

Saturday was our Canteen Day and it was quite okay. PE was invited to come but no transport. I saw one of my old male classmate and boy was I surprised. He was like TALLER than me and certainly skinnier now. I almost didn't recognize him when he suddenly stood behind me and I was like, WHO IS THIS?

PBP Idol was boring. I only like the dance performance. Nu ABO, Oh! and the Michael Jackson thingy was the only thing I liked. And the little boy who rapped fast and very long.

We had a performance rehearsal on the same day and it was from 2pm to 8pm. I only had that long hours when I was training for my competition. I have finally learned finish the fighting scene and it was damn fun.

And I got a total of four blue blacks on my body, yay.

Well, at least AuditionSEA came back after a long maintenance and came along was a ridiculous mode called Space PANG! PANG!

---

Avatar the Last Airbender cartoon <3

The movie? Maybe <\3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6