31st of July - Last Farewell.

I DON'T WANNA BE WITHOUT YOU GIRL ~ Majimak insaneun jeobeodugil barae oneul dan harumankeumeun ~

---

Nope, it's not Big Bang.

I guess a lot happened on the 31st of July.

One of my classmate, is leaving for Canada. We had organized parties for her, doesn't matter if it's a farewell party or for her birthday. We all did it because we wanted it to be memorable for her before she leaves.

On this very day she left and all of us misses her. A classmate of mine even made a video for her that took her three long weeks! Anyways, we'll miss you, Phui Khei. :)

I also had attended an audition for the ballet Nutcracker audition that day. I went with three of my friends, and four of us got the first four numbers. Guess what, I got number one.

There was 50+ people there, and there is finalists from the competition I went before. Right before the audition starts, I knew I didn't stand a chance. But like my uncle says, I'll go there to have fun and experience.

Both of my friends managed to grab a spot and passed the audition. My another friend and I will just face the fact. :)

MTV World Stage was also held on this day. But I didn't attended it so I have nothing to say. But I know there was bunch of stars and celebs there. Like Katy Perry and the Wonder Girls. That's all I know, ha.

I read the newspaper today stating that Korean bands are taking over Malaysia by storm. Super Junior, SHINee, B2ST, and other korean bands had came to Malaysia to satisfy their fans but why,

that BIG BANG NEVER CAME TO MALAYSIA BEFORE.

I heard rumours that Big Bang will arrive at Malaysia some day but I guess it was really just a rumour. Even if Big Bang will never come to MY, I hope YG Entertainment's 2NE1 will arrive.

Sigh.

---

PMR TRIAL HERE I WILL NEVER COME !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6