The End.

Well, two weeks of holiday is coming near to and end there's nothing no one can do about. Time to put on our uniforms, wake up damn early and go to school. I hate this feeling, seriously.

When I was at primary school, I really HATED to go back to school. I feel like crying the night before school and wished I could turn back time. My mom would wake up the next day and I wished for the next holiday.

Things got better during secondary, probably because secondary life isn't as hard as primary. And there are my friends too. But I see my friends a lot during holidays, so it doesn't make a difference.

Blargh, I haven't felt like this for such a long time. That's the way of life. The things I would miss most are sleeping late and waking up late, playing the computer, and AuditionSEA.

---

Yesterday was my birthday. I was quite happy, I guess. It's been a while since I blown candles on a cake. But it's not actually cake, it's brownies.

My mother was out so my aunts came over. One of my aunts wanted to treat me dinner but I didn't want to go, I wanted to spend my last moment with my computer. Haha, I'm so bad.

But she mentioned Secret Recipe and I love the lasagna there so I agreed. Then, she said she wanted to buy a cake. I didn't want to buy because I was afraid my taste wouldn't suit them. And I don't really need a cake for every birthday of mine.

But she likes brownies so I agreed. Basically, I'm just following her.

In America, the 16th birthday seems like a HUGE thing. But for me, it's just another day. In fact, normally my birthday marks the ending of the two week holiday. So it's kinda sad, yeah.

I'll post more about my birthday next week. Buais.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6