幸せ.

means happiness in Japanese. I can't really say I experience happiness now, but close enough, I guess. I wasn't refering it to meself, if you're wondering.

---

On the 26th of June 2011, SW (finally?) got married. In AuditionSEA, of course.

The bridegroom is Nobledancer. I think it shouldn't be a problem revealing it out, since everyone I know knows it already.

And last Thursday, Mesha got married after secretly coupling with a guy who is rich, Nesha. He purposely changed his name for her, how sweet. However, I wasn't able to attend her wedding, like the previous one.

Of course, I'm happy for both of my friends/children. May four of you last long. :]

---

WHOOOO. I have finally upgraded my internet/modem/whatever you call it. I had to wait for a long time, no thanks to Maxis' horrible customer's service. There was more than one time my mother wanted to switch to P1, but I insisted Maxis.

Just a few days after we got out new modem, we suddenly couldn't go on the Internet. Seriously, what the hell.

But I'm thankful for the tall repairman came and saved us all. Now, I can Audi without any lag, just like before. <3

---

Today was Canteen Day for my school and also the event 1Murid1Sukan1Malaysia. Seriously, I don't get the point.

Every school in Malaysia will have marathon of 1.5 kilometers, and there will be no school on the following Monday, whee. I love running, so I went anyways.

There was always a dance competition and I was looking forward to see the finalist. I was disappointed, but I think I wouldn't have the guts to perform even though I really wanted to. Congratulations to the winner.

NAEGA JEIL JAL NAGA ~


Either way, I think I had fun.

---

MoA, or Johanna (her real name) deleted all her accounts in YouTube and other websites. I really sad about this, because all of her wonderful covers of 2NE1 songs are gone.

Apparently, someone recognized her as a real singer when she participated 2NE1's Lonely Cover contest. Being a singer who works for a company and not wanting to create trouble, she removed everything.

Gosh, her voice is godly and she's so pretty. It's a waste if she's not going to sing for us anymore. I was pretty sure she would win the contest if she didn't quit it. But then, I would love her to be safe from trouble.

CL, looking awesome as always.

---

Will it really happen? It looks so hazy, that's why I do not believe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6