Hari Raya Holidays.

Wow, it's really been a long time since I updated, huh. I apologize if any one out there wanted to read my blog.

---

Finally, the Raya holidays came. Not only the Malays get to celebrate their new year, we non-Muslims get a week holiday! There will be no tuition, no dance classes for me and OMG, a really busy-free week!

I'm really tired and I'm glad I can sleep until the sun rises. Homework aren't really pilling up that high but I guess I will take some time to finish it ._. Wish me luck.

---

BIG BANG IS FINALLY COMING TO MALAYSIAAAAAA !

However, the only ones coming is GD, TOP and Seungri. I'm really sad(If I can go) that Daesung won't come because I'm dying to hear his beautiful vocals. Taeyang won't be coming too and that's a waste since his dancing is so amazing. But as long as TOP is there, I will be GOINGGGG. I already found someone to accompany and I hope I can really go, go, go, go.

---

Happy Birthday to HCH, a friend of many years. Thanks for everything you have done, and keeping me entertained every day at school.

She's a panda for your information.

---

I'm really in a complicated situation right now, but I guess it's all my fault.

Why is that you end up hiding it?
Is that you actually want me to ask you about it?
I promise that I will not laugh,
so why don't you trying tell me?
I won't know anything if you don't open your mouth
You won't convey anything by merely thinking in your head.

- ハロ/ハワユ ; 初音ミク

I know
These feeling are also a foolish thing called love
Even so, as I try to dream, as I try to show it
I start to struggle.

- FAKE LOVER ; 初音ミク

Maybe I'm trying to let go, I'm trying to forget. I don't know if it's true, but I believed it. But you took your time, and I think it's too long. Sorry, but I have to go. I feel terrible before but I'm already feeling better. I thank you for everything. Maybe I will shut down your world, but I'm sure someone will replace me and make your days brighter.

I don't know if this is the start of some thing new, but I'll try my best for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6