Happening.

Gah, I haven't update my blog. How lazy can I be?

---

On the 23th of September, I had my Advanced Foundation Ballet exam. Skipped school and had to prepare in the early morning. Had problems with my hair, rawr.

My examiner was an Australian and according to my friends who had their examinations before me, he doesn't smile. What could be more creepy than that!?

I think it went okay. I didn't made any mistakes and the free work was okay. But I wished I could do better. That's what everyone would say, right?

On the 24th of September, I went to the Korean Music Wave.

I saw T.O.P. I can die peacefully now LOL JK.Anyway, I wish I can post some photos but all of them were blur. It was because of my trembling hands and the people who kept waving their glow sticks. It was a really fun experience.

I got to see many Korean artists like FT Island, U-KISS, 4 Minute, Teen Top, Park Jung Min and most importantly, SeungRi and GD&TOP. I want to thanks my parents the most, for giving me this opportunity.

Standing on the grass for hours were worth it, because I finally saw T.O.P, in his colorful costume, singing Oh Yeah, Knock Out and High High. Of course, I'm happy to see the two other Big Bang members, just not as delighted to see my LOVEEELY TOPPPPPP ! *kyaahfangirlsqueal*

Enough said, I had a great time. I also bought a Big Bang T-Shirt that I'm proud of, hoho. VIP forever. :D
---

Guargh, exam is coming soon. I've already started my revision.

I have a bet going on and I can't afford to lose. Good luck to myself.

---


Garden is fun, you should try it too, Hana ;flow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6