11th of June - Check Your Rankings!

Hey and how are you ! Holidays have just ended and school had reopened on the 11th of June but fear not of this date as secretly, an event has been planned and organized and held without others realizing ! The only one aware was the organizer herself and without anyone noticing, a competition has been going on and we have the results !

This event is known as June's Birthday. And here is the ranking board, are you in it !?

First advanced birthday wish : Daddy.
First to wish : HX.
First Facebook wish : Shim.
First Twitter wish : Xin Yi.
First to sing the 'Happy Birthday' song : Dino.
First to hug me from the back : Chee Chee.
First to hug me from the front : Hana.
First gift to be received : Elizabeth.
First gift to make me scream : SW.
Person to wish me the most times : xSnowCream. (Cute and adorable, kyah.)
Wish that surprised me the most : ~ICEx3~
Last to wish : Reiki (Currently, as I think this will keep changing.)
Best gift : Jun Jie S.
First to wish for 2013 : xSnowWolf
Consolation prizes : Everyone that had wished me 'Happy Birthday'.

HEY I REALIZED MANY RELATIVES OF MINE DIDN'T WISH ME, LOL.

To those who did not made it to the ranking board, fret not as everyone is a winner. I appreciate everyone's wishes and the gifts that I had received. I'm really happy even if it was the first day of school because I know I'm lucky to have you guys around.

I love you all, really, deep down from my heart. I'm so happy now I feel my heart flying, I don't want to sleep and I wish I can just stay in this moment forever.

Oh and hi, I'm 17. :)

---

I don't know what to say to you, but I know my heart is beating fast now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6