Do You Know?

I could have been at the studio wearing my pointe shoe, following the rhythm of the music and dancing on my toes. Before that I would warm up and done some stretching.

I could have been in a group, dancing with the people I know on stage.

I could have taken my Advanced 1 examinations.

I could have been running at the field, feeling the wind brush against my face.

I could have been practicing Wushu moves and maybe participating a competition during my final year.

I could have gone to Sunway lagoon with my friends, playing with the waters, creating memories.

I could have bought a Converse sneakers if I went to Bangkok with my mother during the holidays and visited my father.

I could have been walking down the stairs normally.

I could have been listening to F9's cover on Home normally without thinking these stuffs.

I could have saved lots of tears.

But all of the above never happened, because I fell at the basketball court.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6