Alive With Desperation.

One simply cannot compare the need to have Big Bang concert tickets today and the time when they organized Korean Music Wave. If I had to compare the desperation, getting tickets to KMW is like wanting to eat after starving for a week. But to get Big Bang's Alive tour concert is like starving for a month.

I apologize, I never starved before and now it's the months of fasting for the Islams so I guess that isn't a really good example to explain my desperation. But yeah, I was desperate to get the tickets I thought I would kiss the ground if I got the tickets.

28th of July, the epic day when the selling of Big Bang concert tickets begin. I bet everyone was either waiting in line or getting ready their mouses to purchase online. While, I was at tuition learning half wave rectification and other Physic related stuff. Yes, I wanted to get the tickets but unfortunately education come first. But really, I was worried like sick. I had to get tickets for myself and two other friends.

So my mother and brother are outside at my grandmother's house trying to help me purchase the tickets when I received an SMS from a friend saying that the ticket is delayed to 12PM! I immediately informed my mother and proceed with my tuition anyway.

When I reached home it was almost 12PM but my mother who has the power of purchasing things online with a credit card is not in sight. I was so desperate, I wanted to buy the tickets anyway. I turned on the computer, opened the browser and clicked the link of the website. But the website's service was unavailable, no matter how many times I refreshed it.

And then BING! The screen finally loaded and I went entering keys and numbers with the keyboard clicking beneath my hands. I didn't wanted to wait so I called my mother for information. But damn it, they kept saying my order was cancelled. I got so fed up and frustrated. My friend Chee Chee couldn't get her tickets too. And to make things worse, I saw tweets saying that the tickets are selling out fast. I was getting so damn nervous.

Then my mother suggested me to buy from the Speedy store at the shopping mall near us. I heard from a person the previous day that they were selling. It was then Elizabeth called me and I agreed to bring her along to grab the tickets. Desperation drove us there as we run towards the store.

I was surprised to see the line not really long, unlike the queue at Fahrenhiet88. You should look at the queue there, terrible. Elizabeth me waited in line, desperately hoping we could grab tickets. At that moment, I couldn't care less if I took the cheapest ticket, because I was desperate enough just to see Big Bang. At that moment, both of us were worried we wouldn't be able to get any tickets at all.

Elizabeth kept making phone calls, trying to contact her friends, hoping that they will help us buy tickets. I was just standing there, silently supporting her when the a staff of the store announced that the tickets were sold out. My first reaction was like, what the hell what am I gonna do it's too late to buy tickets online am I really not going to see Big Bang anymore what should I do?

Most of the people left the line but some desperate people stood where they were. The staff were kind enough to try refreshing the page again and again, hoping to see if there was any available tickets left. And like it was some miracle, some customers were lucky enough to get tickets. Then people started to line up again, desperate enough to try their luck.

Elizabeth was still trying to contact her friend and after so many failure, she finally managed to got through and grabbed four tickets. Although it wasn't the ticket price that I wanted, I agreed as I was really, really, really, desperate. I called Chee Chee, asking if she was able to buy the tickets and asked if she wanted the cheaper tickets. She was desperate as well, and agreed.

We got out of the line as four tickets were already secured. I was happy at that moment, really, really, really happy. After that Elizabeth told me we could get better tickets but then it failed but I was really happy enough with the ticket I have now. I now thanks Elizabeth and her friends for buying tickets for me and my friend. I'm in debt to you kind people there.

I haven't catch a glimpse of my ticket yet but I know soon it will be in my hands and I will be walking into the stadium with it on the 27th of October. There, I will be able to look at five amazing men dancing and singing for the first time for the Malaysian fans.

I'm going to see Big Bang.

---

What do you do when you promised your feelings will never change, but it does?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6