White Day Randomness.

I shall take the opportunity to reveal the identity of the user with the name 'Unknown' who commented on my previous post. (Click HERE to browse the post)

It's SERUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. (HAI SERUUUU)

I realized that in the comment section the words blend into the colour background and it's almost impossible to see it. I'm afraid I can't change the font colour, but I can't seem to find a way to change the background colour for that section. Damn you, Blogger.

---











I'm really trying my best to update my blog weekly, but I'm living an uninteresting life so I don't know what to do now. In the end I came up with the things above, hmm.

I'll try my hardest on my next post. *bows*

---


Lee Hi is back. I mentioned her before when she just debuted, and yay she has improved a lot. Her voice is amazing as ever, and her facial expression is waaaaay better now, compared to her first MV, '1,2,3,4'.

Lee Hi's comeback consist of part one of her debut album, 'First Love'. The album's title song, 'It's Over' has its MV at YouTube and has two million views now. Did I mention there's a friggin adorable blue teddy bear in the MV?

Gom Gom E (The bear's name given by Lee Hi) cosplaying G Dragon.

I really like Lee Hi's 'One-Sided Love'. She sounds like Adele and just like Adele, her songs are about heartbreaks and break ups and the pains being in love. Again, she's the Korean Adele. That is only 17 years old this year. OTL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6