Lost Christmas.


Well, I don't celebrate Christmas but maybe in the near future a big meteorite will land in Japan and a girl with a pink hair will be the first to be infected with the Apocalypse Virus because she touched it and then she tried to get married with her own little brother but she couldn't because he called her a 'monster' after he saw the first symptom of the Apocalypse Virus which is purple crystals growing on the skin and that made the pink haired girl so sad and afraid that she actually activate her powers and caused a mass outbreak of the Apocalypse Virus, destroying the girl's own body parts, causing the Lost Christmas.

I really like the fact that redjuice designed Inori and supercell produced so many songs for Guilty Crown but really, I wouldn't recommend anyone to watch Guilty Crown. It's not like I'm not affected by *MAJOR SPOILER ALERT* Inori's death *MAJOR SPOILER ENDS*, but the story line is really confusing and I really dislike the main character.

Mana's Ballet dancing actually doesn't any make sense at all.

It's an unpopular opinion but.. Psycho-Pass > Guilty Crown x98234023401840924.

---

I don't really have anything particular to post about. Guess I'll talk about the reactions and responses I received from my new hairstyle.

Even from months before I cut my hair, I already said that I want to get rid of my long hair. But after I got it cut, I only told the people that are close to me and the readers of my blog. So when I went to have my English exam, it was the first time I showed to my friends.


The common response was: 'Wow, you cut your hair!' Yes, I did.

The biggest reaction was from my friend, Vanessa: JUNEEEEEEE WHYYYYYY DID YOU CUT YOUR HAIRRRRRRR. I wanted change, that's why.

No one actually told me that the new hairstyle was nice, or I should just stick back to my long hair, so I didn't know whether if I should keep it or let my hair grow back. I still have no regrets at this point.

Some of relatives reacted to my hairstyle, some didn't. I just came back from my hometown and I received the first positive respond from my female cousin. She said it actually suits me and told me to keep it. Another aunt of mine said the same thing. For once, I had the thought to keep the hairstyle.

But honestly, I don't know. I don't hate it but I don't love it very much either.

---

I'm going to Thailand to visit my father real soon. It will be my fourth trip to Thailand but I'm still actually quite excited. Because I get to shop at a cheaper price, hoho. I hope to get a pair of sneakers, a green hoodie and a new phone cover.

I will be going to Thailand again next year for a scuba diving trip (IN YOUR FACE SERUUUUU). Hope everything will go well since I'm not a swimmer. *kneels down and cries*

I really don't know what to expect on this trip to Thailand, hmm. My grandmother and my two aunts will be following so surely it'll be a little different. But I hope to have some great times with my family.

I will definitely post about the trip!

---

I'm currently rewatching the whole series of Avatar: The Last Airbender. That's because after watching the second book of The Legend of Korra, I can't help to be disappointed. I miss the first series so much.

First of all, Korra is a very immature Avatar. Compared to Aang which is only 12 years old (112 to be exact but he was asleep for 100 years), Korra is stubborn, unable to accept criticisms and ungrateful. Probably because everything comes to her, including her bending masters.

She is able to bend water, fire and earth at the age of four which makes me wonder if the writer really thought about it. In the first series, it is said that it takes years to master all elements, and I don't know how the heck Korra did it.

Second of all, I think the whole Legend of Korra series is just a filler series. Like seriously, it isn't like the first series where Aang has a main goal to defeat the Fire Lord Ozai before the Sozin's Comet arrives. In the all books, Aang is slowly developing himself, learning the other elements as he makes friends and enemies. And the whole series has a good flow.

But in Legend of Korra, there is no main plot. Well, so far in the two books that is. Since Korra mastered everything except air bending, there isn't nothing really to watch anymore.The Equalists arc, the Spirit World arc are really just. Fillers.

The third thing is, I don't like the romance going on the Legend of Korra. It's just so complicated and I think they're rushing everything. There is romance in both series but it wasn't that obvious in the first one which I think is good because it's an adventure cartoon not a romance cartoon. But in the second series there might be too much of it.


I love firebender Mako, but you can't beat Zuko. I don't think Korra deserves Mako and Asami is a better partner for Mako. But then I don't really like Asami either. Maybe in the end Mako might end up marrying an unknown woman like Zuko. At least I wouldn't be jealous, hmm.

I know they must have the funny guy but you really can't replace Sokka. Probably because Sokka is a non-bender and that makes you pity him more than Bolin.

Oh well, looking forward for the next book.

---

I can't believe I made a mistake on Ikkyu-chan's name.

I have failed myself, my Japanese teacher, Seru and ICE and my parents and my own Ikkyu-chan. *cries*

Thank you Vercis for spotting my mistake orz

This is the correct hiragana.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6