Left 4 Dead Island.

Zombies.

Who doesn't like zombies. The world likes zombies. You have zombies movies, zombie games, zombie cartoons, zombie zombie zombie.

The word 'zombie' is starting to look weird to me now.

Normally, when you mention zombies, you will think about the zombie apocalypse. But because of media, there are actually people who want a zombie apocalypse to happen because they think it will be fun to kill zombies like how they do it in games.

Unless you're in America, I don't see how fun it can be protecting yourself from zombies without guns. Even if you're in America with all the guns, it still doesn't make sense. Why would you want to chop off zombie heads when you can live peacefully, not chopping off zombie heads.

Anyway, I'm posting about zombies because Seru (HAI SERUUUUU) suggested me to talk about the zombie games I have been playing. Since I don't have much content to talk about anyway. So far, I have only played two zombie games, and they're Left 4 Dead 2 and Dead Island. I also tried Project Zomboid for like a few minutes.


It all started when Seru asked me to play L4D on Steam with another friend of mine, Lukya. I had never really tried shooting games so I was kinda reluctant, plus you had to pay for the games on Steam. I missed the Christmas offer so it's kinda sad, sniff.

In the end, Seru got me the game (HiseruI'mforeverinyourdebtkyaa) and I got to play with my friends.

The very first time I touched a shooting game was when I'm in primary school. The game was Counter Strike and I sucked so bad. I couldn't aim at all and I had no idea what I was doing. I couldn't even last a game. And I never played a shooting game till I got L4D.

I seen my brother play both L4D and DI before but playing it is totally different. I COULDN'T EVEN WALK PROBABLY AT FIRST. Yeah, much less trying to kill zombies who were running perfectly towards me. It took a long time for me to get used to it, and finally my aiming has improved. Slightly.

I'm a coward so playing these games scared me many times. I'm not fond of dark maps but after playing all original maps and some custom maps, things are almost the same here and there. My brother also told me about the game since a long time ago so I know what to expect.

Playing L4D is most fun when I'm playing with my friends; Seru, Lukya and Ernie. Thank you for making my gaming experience more fun. *bows*

Seru seems to like zombie games a lot so he got Project Zomboid. I only tried the beta version and I was too coward to do anything. In the end, I died after doing basically nothing.


Then, Dead Island was on sale and once again, Seru got it. I didn't not expect for him to get it for me too and I was surprised. Initially, I wasn't really happy because I felt really bad for him to get me another game but I realized that he wanted someone to play with him. And I'm super grateful that he chose me to play with him.

Dead Island is really different from L4D2 because your main weapons aren't guns and your melee weapons always need repairing. The gameplay is more realistic and it's really more difficult to play. But the challenging part also makes it interesting. There's a story to the game so it's all about completing quests to go on.


I'm become more of a coward than ever in DI, because you can't just kill the special infected from a distance with guns. Most of the time, I hide behind Seru and let him do most of the work. *giggles*

Seru really loves this game and I'm looking forward to complete this game. The graphics are really nice and many times I wished at the beach or at the jungle.

Although I enjoy playing these two games, I can't play for long hours because my head will go dizzy. I never knew that my motion sickness is that serious till I can get dizzy from just playing games.

Anyway, I would like to thank Seru for getting me these two games and guiding me during the game. Thank you so much for your patience and I really enjoy playing games with you.

WITTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCH.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6