To Love or to Dislike.

Hiroshi the chick says hi.

---

I wasn't a big fan of children but I stumbled upon a GIF of Epik High's rapper Tablo and his daughter, Haru one day and thought that it was cute. Did a little research and found out that Tablo, the cool and talented rapper is in a Korean reality TV show 'The Return of the Superman'.


'The Return of the Superman' is about dads taking care of their child/children for 48 hours without their mum around. So during the process, they learn how to be a caring dad and create new memories with their kids. I wanted to watch Tablo and Haru only in the first place but heck, I'll just watch the whole episode. And I didn't regret it.

The original casts of the show are:

Haru and Tablo

I can't help but to say Haru is probably the most weirdest kid I have ever seen. Her love for fish is something but it's really funny when she says the most random things at the most random moment, and awesome Tablo is always there to go along with her. By watching Haru and Tablo, I also get to see the rest of the YG family which is realllly awesome, hehe.

Sunghoon and Sarang

Sunghoon and Sarang both live in Tokyo, Japan but Sunghoon tries to speak as much Korean to his daughter. Sarang is just 100% cuteness stuck in a little girl's body. Viewers know her as a big eater and it's undeniable that Sunghoon really loves his daughter.


The twins Seoeon and Seojun with their father Hwijae

Even though I watched the show because of Tablo and Haru, my favourite are the baby twins Seoeon and Seojun. It's just so adorable to see them slowly grow up and I couldn't stop smiling when they finally walked! If you ask me, I'll say that Seojun is cuter. Hwijae is also a very interesting father, well it's no wonder he's a TV presenter/comedian.

Brothers Junu and Junseo with their father Hyunsung

Unfortunately, the Jangs (Junu, Junseo, Hyunsung) left the show after episode 33 and I'm pretty sure I'll miss them because Hyunsung is such great father giving advice and treating his sons like grown up men. Not to mention, Junu is the perfect little 12 year old that stole everyone's hearts. Junseo is just a like a little troublemaker to me, oops.

I really enjoy every episode even though I say I don't like kids. I mean, I know they're cute but taking care of them can be really tough. Yes, the kids are fun to watch but when they throw tantrums in the show I can't help but to feel pity for their fathers. It makes me think kids are being unreasonable but well, they're kids. And it's a really good chance for all the fathers to spend time with their kids and be close to them.

Talking about kids and babies, I have no experience taking care of them. The closest thing was playing with my cousin's niece. It was all I can do. Plus she's already in kindergarten already so I guess she is able to understand and express herself.

And yeah, I never held a baby in my arms before.

But when my mother told me that my cousin's going to have a daughter soon I can't help to be excited. My cousin's wife wasn't lucky as she fractured her ankle just weeks before she is due so she has to give birth soon to continue with the surgery on her ankle. We're just glad that the baby is fine.

The baby was born on the 1st of July and it happened to be my mother's birthday too! So my mom decided to shop some gifts for the baby to make the day extra special. In the end we got her some onesies and socks.


Anyway, we went to hospital to greet the new mother and my other relatives. The mother and baby are fine but I'm just really concerned about the mother's ankles, LOL. She hurt herself worse than I did and it's going to be a long time before she can walk on her own legs again. I really hope she'll get well soon.

We could only see the baby with a thin glass wall between us but it was enough for me. It's was the first time I seen a baby so young (not even a day old, owhmaigawd) and she's soooo tiny and adorable. She laid so still I thought something was wrong but when she moved, gaaaaah. SOFRIGGINCUTE. *relief*


She's going to turn a month old soon and I can't wait to see her again when I'm going back to my hometown. Technically, I'm already an aunt a long time ago but this little girl is my first niece. I wonder if I have the chance to hold her soon. If I have the guts, hmm.

I guess watching the Return of Superman and seeing my niece changed my view about kids, even if it's a little. They're not easy to take care and they can be a trouble but I guess parents wouldn't mind because that's the fruit of their love. I'm just way too young to understand all of that yet.

Have a cute GIF of Sarang and Sunghoon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6