I had enough

Seriously. Isn't he tired of this?

I cannot take it anymore. I just want to. KILL HIM.

It's my damn brother again. Making life so uneasy for all of us, and being an idiot.

So we were at my grandmother's house today and everyone was talking. It was okay when my brother just OPENED HIS DAMN MOUTH AND EVERYTHING JUST HAD TO GO WRONG.

Okay I just have to express my feelings. Maybe it means nothing to you, but I just want to type it out = =

WARNING - Crappy English and maybe lots of CAPS LOCK

Tell you what larh bro, if you hate Malaysia so much, and you say you rather live in Bangladesh, GO AHEAD AND MOVE LARH. Go, we don't care if you go and move. Just go! Later when you want us to help, don't find us. Heh, isn't you say you rather live there? THERE YOU GO, BANGLADESH!

You think you can say whatever you want ar? You don't need to think before you say anything larh? Say like everything so easy. When you go outside arh, people beat you up you die liao lorh. That time want to regret also too late larh brother, because you can't even THINK. Oh wait! YOU NEVER THINK! Because we are your family members we laugh at you and YOUR IMMATURE ATTITUDE.

HAH! You say you want to study at overseas, say you want to be someone different. AIYO, GO AND BE CLEANER LARH. FIRST IN OUR FAMILY, SURE DIFFERENT LARH. You not even hardworking, all day play play play ~ You think life so easy arh brother? You never even see R.E.A.L.I.T.Y before. I younger than you, UNDERSTAND EASIER THAN YOU LARH. You think life is like a RPG game, you can CONTROL your game. WRONG LIAO CAN PRESS RESTART BUTTON. WAH SO EASY THEN SHUANG LORH!

NO WONDER YOUR DEAR GF BREAK WITH YOU LARH, YOU SO RUDE YOU SO IMMATURE, NOT HARDWORKING LIKE HER. IF I AM HER I ALREADY BREAK UP WITH YOU LORH ~ WAIT FOR YOU MAKE MY LIFE WORSE MEHH ~ ?

So saying rude words very cool larh? Playing games also need to say F*** AND WHAT LARH? TELL YOU WHAT LARH BRO, JUST A GAME MARHHH. DON'T NEED TO BE SO ANGRY DE. IF LIKE THAT SAY SURE SCARE AWAYS GIRLS LARH BRO ~

*Sigh* say also no use larh. You won't listen de. You never listen de, always go your own way. Think everything will go like you want to. You don't know how harsh life is. All day just know how to blame mom only.

God please punish my big brother larh, don't care how much pain larh, just punish him larh. He doesn't deserve to have this comfortable living and having a great mother.

Dad and Mom works so hard for you and you don't appreciate their hard work and their patience for so long. THEY RAISE YOU LIKE RAISING A DEVIL LARH. YOU SO LUCKY STILL DON'T RESPECT THEM. WHAT KIND OF CHILD YOU ARE!?

Wah, today want to go back home from grandmother's home. Me and Justin think want go back home liao then go outside lorh.Then mom told us to take thing and you scold US USELESS WOR. USELESS MEH!? YOU LEH? SIT DOWN THERE MAH ALSO NO HELP. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IS

USELESS. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IS

IRRESPONSIBLE. GO HOME AND NO HELP TAKE THINGS DOWN, OPEN DOOR AND LOCK YOURSELF UP IN YOUR ROOM!

HEH, so immature larh you. Seriously nothing to describe you larh. Give you advice larh bro, SHUT THE HELL UP AND STAY QUIET. If you little sister can do it, YOU CAN DO. DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE LOSING TO YOUR LITTLE WEAK SISTER. Shut up and nothing will go wrong, like what dad said.

Don't know larh, if you really saw what I say here. Want go berserk and beat me all up. Even you beat me up, YOU MAH LOSE. BECAUSE, YOU ATTACKED THE INNOCENT ME. DON'T NEED TO SAY ANYTHING MORE LARH, YOU ALWAYS LOSED!

GOOD LUCK LARH BRO! DON'T KNOW HOW LONG YOU CAN SURVIVE IN THIS WORLD. HURRY UP MOVE AWAY AND SEE REAL HARSH LIFE LARH ~ Then come back home BEG for help. You will see me laughing at the corner :)

---

Yeah, maybe I am saying things to much. And maybe you think I am so evil being a little sister, always cursing my brother :x

But that's how I feel. Can't help it~

ARGH ~ MISSED COMIC FIESTAA ~ T___T


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6