[Sigh]

Lately my big brother and my mother are having problems communicating with each other. They will always end up arguing whenever they say something.

My big brother is 17 years old right now. Before he was facing his SPM, he was just slacking off and kept staring at the computer. Whenever my mother isn't around, he will secretly turn on the computer until she tells him to stop. As a mother, of course you will tell your children to focus on any exams, especially SPM.

But NO, he wouldn't listen. So my mother decide to ban all of us from the computer, including me and my second brother. Again, he ignore what my mother says and doing whatever he wants. He would always complaint that my mother doesn't give him FREEDOM.

HELLO BROTHER! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DOESN'T STUDY. SO YOU DON'T NEED TO STUDY AND JUST SLACK OFF EVERYDAY EVEN YOU ARE FACING YOUR SPM!?

MOM ALREADY SAY THAT IF YOU STUDY, SHE WILL LET YOU USE THE COMPUTER. BUT WHO IS THAT WHO DOESN'T LISTEN!? YOU! AND YOU EVEN SAY THAT SHE DOESN'T GIVE YOU FREEDOM!?

Now that his SPM is over, my big brother wants to look for a job. I thought, why so fast?

He says that he wanted to be INDEPENDENT, and he also says that his other friends are already working.

My mother suggest him working in many places and kept giving advice. But my brother would just ignore her and ignore her. He says he wanted to be an instructor at KUMON, but he didn't get the job.

My mother found some jobs but my brother wouldn't take them. Like one time my mother found a job at a Chinese medical store, but my brother says he doesn't know anything about medical things. When my mother only SUGGEST him to work at McDonald, he shout at her saying that his mother is the only one that wants a son to work at McDonald.

And there's something I don't like about my big brother. He would raise his voice whenever he answers my mother. He is selfish, he doesn't care about anyone around him but only himself. And I wonder why there's a girl who like him.

He even told my mother that one day he would never go back to my mother's hometown Malacca. He says he has no point going back to her hometown.

HELLO BROTHER! SO YOU DON'T NEED TO VISIT YOUR RELATIVES AND YOUR GRANDMOTHER EVER AGAIN!?

THIS IS WHAT I SAY, WHEN YOU DECIDE YOU DON'T WANT TO COME BACK, DON'T COME BACK!

My mother would always tell how heartbroken she is. She would always tell me that she can't control my big brother. By just hearing what my mother say, I pitied my mother. She tried so hard to take care of her children and this is what she gets. Maybe my big brother just doesn't know that he has such a good mother.

I am seriously PISSED OFF seeing my brother acting so selfish. Sometimes I would just want to punch him hardly in the face. He doesn't respect his own mother and just watching him shouting at my mother makes me wanna rip him apart.

If you're my brother reading this, LIKE HELL WOULD I CARE. I saw your blog, and I know what you written about mom. So if you can express your feeling, SO CAN I.

IF YOU FEEL LIKE BEATING ME UP LIKE YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO. GO AHEAD. BUT REMEMBER, WHAT I AM WRITING IS TRUE. SEEING YOU SCOLDING MOM PISSED ME OFF AND I HAD ENOUGH.

Can you just shut your mouth up and give it a break? Don't tell me you were never bored making mom angry? OR DO YOU ENJOY IT? TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING THEN MUST FIGHT LARH? SO IMMATURE LARH YOU!

Say what want to be adult? You more like kid larh! Me more better than you! Me at least will think what I say de! You leh!? Say some more you will also won't listen de larh >__>

---

Sorry for the crappy English at the end = =

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6