Septemberrrr.

In a blink of an eye and it's September, another blink and we will be 70 years old already! :D

Nah, so blink your eyes.

---

Well, I don't really know what to post. So I will just type out whatever thing that pops in my mind.

I am going to take my Intermediate exam at the 15th of September, I think. I am not fully prepared so I wish the date is wrong. But me and my friends are the earliest batch so it can't really delay much. The examiner, is a guy. I think O_O Since all the examiners I seen are women, I don't know really know what will happen.

Eeeeee! My teacher has gave birth to a girl (YAY!) last month and she will be back after next week. I guess she will be seeing me on my exam like last time, and that makes me SUPERRRR nervous. I got scolded by her last time, for not warming-up. T_T But the studio is dirty and it dirties my stockings, and shoes! D:

I am 12 years older than Miss Gan's son and 14 years older than her daughter. I am so old.

---

I am still reading books. Yay.

I just finished the 7th book of Darren Shan. It just gets more interesting. Wheee, can't wait to read until the end.

I took a peek at the last page of the last book. I don't really get it, but it spoils the whole thingy. Darn.

Haven't read finish the book my mother gave me, eeek.

---

I got 30th in my class! I can say that I am happy because I improved a lot. >_>

Congratulations to my friend, Chuo Han for snatching the 10th place from, *ahemkoffkoffahemehem*. Sorry, *ahemkoffkoffahemehem*, if you see this. I don't mean to be rude. And, Kah Yan, for getting the first place. You shocked us all.

To me, exams in A class is like a war. Everyone fights and take no mercy just to stand on the top. Even it means knocking down your allies. Haa, I don't really care about my studies. Whee.

I heard that we will rearrange our class next year. Noo, I don't wanna get seperated from my friends! T_T Smart people ! T_T Be stupid for meeeeee.

---

Reading a manga called - Kimi Ni Todoke!


It's another familiar story like Koko ni Iru Yo! It doesn't contain much romance like Koko ni Iru Yo! but it's nice. But Koko ni Iru Yo! is much more touching. It made me cry! D:

Click > Koko ni Iru Yo! <

Once again, the main character put all her efforts to meet new friends. And once again, a boy noticed her and ONCE AGAIN! Another character wants to ruin her happy ending.

---

xHirohata and xHanamiru got new looks! Yaaaaay. Don't want to post about it because everyone says me and my friends are Audition addict. Whee!

---

Going down to my hometown after my ballet class. Wheee, can skip Advanced 1 class, althought I think it's a good class. Because there are pro people there and it just makes you worked up to be as good as them xD

Went to a flexibility and rhythmic class yesterday. I seen the teacher before during the holiday workshop and it scares me. But yesterday was quite boring. Boo. Moo.

---

Da end! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6