18th of September - Hana's Birthday

The holidays starts. And I don't have Audition to entertain me! *sobcrysobfaintdies*

---

It's Hana's birthday and she decided to throw a birthday party at her home. I was first to arrive, then Kitty, followed by Chuo Han and Hwey Xien. Surprise visit by Yi Enn and last, Kah Yan.

I have been to Hana's house when she just moved in, and now it's a fabulous place to be. Everything is organized, designed and decorated neatly and nice.

Hanging on the walls are Hana's masterpiece. THEY. ARE. BEAUTIFUL.

DUE TO SOME STUPID PROBLEMS BLOGGER HAS CAUSED, ALL THE FONTS ARE TURNED INTO ANNOYING TINY FONTS. I WISH TO EDIT BUT I GAVE UP. NOTHING WILL CHANGE IT. SO ENJOY THE PIC AND IMAGINE YOUR OWN CAPTIONS.

My favourite :3

Oops, can't see it clearly.

EEEE! I had problems with my Audition patcher and seeing Hana's sibling playing almost made me crawl on to the ground. Seriously. I was SUFFERINGGG. I played a few rounds and managed to full combo 3254 Techno Party after such a long time x3

Kitty showed us a brilliant performance of Chance 6 and also 8k. I was stunned. Everyone was. Chuo Han who said she wanted to play the game said she dared not to play after watching us play. LOL. Manman ~ One day you will be like, Kitty, NOT ME.

Now showing you our birthday girl, my wife, Hanamiru Minori <3
Our birthday girl openning chocolates ~

AHHHHmunchmunchmunchmiaomiaomiao

Yi Enn's phone is so cute x3

We only had our lunch by 1:30 because we wanted to wait for the super late Kah Yan. We had spaghetti. I just had it the other day, but I don't mind eating again.

The spaghetti wasn't really a lot so everyone took a little. And the sauce wasn't a lot too. But everyone was happiiiieeee to eat together <3

The pitiful Kah Yan. macam no sauce leh.

After filling our stomach with spaghetti and chocolate, we went upstairs and watched a movie called "The Animal". It's been a long time since I watch a movie with a VCD. Now everyone is using DVD.

The movie was funny. It's about a guy who got into an accident and all the organs was replaced by animal's organ. And you know what happens next.

Everyone getting ready to watch the movie. Too bad there isn't popcorn.

After sitting on the couch for don't know how my hours, we made our way back downstairs and cut the cake. The flavour was blueberry, and it was nice.

In just a few moment my darling would become 14 <3

We wanted to serve Hana but she refused. She didn't even let us wash the dishes! LOL

Beautiful Hana <33333

After we sang the birthday song and Hana blowed out the candles, we murdered the cake and ate it. LOL.


Hwey Xien cutting the cake ~

From left it's Kah Yan's cherry, mine, Chuo Han's and Kitty.

After eating the cake we didn't know what to do. And then someone suggested to open the presents. Hana first opened Kitty's, then Yi Enn's, Chuo Han's, mine and Hwey Xien. Kah Yan gave her a handmade card.

Kitty's gift is a Panda key chain which is very cute. Yi Enn's gift was a mug filled with Christmasy feeling. Chuo Han's was a purple note book that made Kitty squeal. Mine was a red folder ( I hope she likes it ) and Hwey Xien gave her a beautiful diary.

Presents ~

Kitty trying on the boxing glove. Sorry Kitty! Everyone will be posted here in my blog HHAHAHAHHA.

Kah Yan and Hwey Xien playing the piano. :3

Yi Enn, like a beautiful angel, making her way to Heaven. CHOIIII ! *slapmyself*

Chuo Han playing with the little musical box.

Me having fun HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Kitty and me had nothing to do :P

Then everyone went back home, slowly one by one. I had to fetch Kah Yan to Tesco. And then went back to my house and slept until 8. LOL.

It was fun to celebrate Hana's birthday and I hope everyone enjoyed it too.
Hana, you are finally 14! Hope we gave you a good time and a wonderful memory. We love you the way you are and forever will. We LOVE you <3

---


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6