Boo.

I have spent my weekends, AUDI-ING.

To be precise, BU-ING.

I was BU-ing for hours straight with my friend. But mehh, the laggyness spoils my mood. But it was fun playing with friends. Nope, my BU skills didn't improve, infact I think it got worse.

Saturday was Mesha's birthday. But sadly she wasn't online or playing Audition for the whole day >:

---

The battle of power, a war in a kingdom who no longer hold peace. The situation have gotten worse than before, the question is who would take the throne?

Standing confusingly on the battlefield, torn apart by the people, shall I fight? Or shall I defend and protect? I never wanted this to happen, but still I have to decided.

War has been going on for quite a long time, behind the smiles and laughter, though sorrow could be seen. Frustrated and confused, what should I do? Whose story shall I believe? Who shall I take sides with?

Time has taken its time, and the battle was ended. The King steps down but leaves a riddle, leaving the victors in rage. Who was the next king? I had a horrible feeling.

I was trusted, but I betrayed, leaving scars on hearts.

---

A sweet illusion, but deadly at times. I wish it was true, but I wish it was a distraction.

What does that mean? Is it secrets and lies? Or was it true?

Nope, I don't want to believe it, but it's too real to ignore it. That's what illusions are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6