The onigiri in Japan was just so much better from the ones in Malaysia. When I went to Shinjuku, Tokyo many years ago, me and my family would visit a Family Mart near our hotel. In that convenience store, there was this handsome cashier. I went there enough times to know that he works for the night shift (OMAGA JOON YOU'RE SUCH A STALKER). I wouldn't go out of my way to that store, but I would take extra glances on this guy whenever I'm there. On the last day before I went back to Malaysia, he was wearing a flu mask so I couldn't see his face. This time when I'm in Kyoto and Osaka, I kept seeing different faces behind the counter. I even felt disappointed when my first visit to the first Family Mart and the first thing I saw was two girls HAHAHAHA. I think I told quite a number of people about this guy already, but I will always think of him whenever I enter a Family Mart. --- DAY FOUR In the morning, my mom told me reports of typhoon Talim approach...
On August 6th, AuditionSEA announced on Facebook that they will close down the game after 12 years of service. August 31st was the last day the server went live. I decided to write down my decade long experience about AuditionSEA because it was a huge part of my adolescent and my online gaming life. Despite the ups and downs, I cherish the all the moments I had in the game (welp, I sound like I had no life). It is important to note that I was a teenager in most of the years of me playing AuditionSEA. Many things I said and done were less mature and most like very embarrassing. If you're not down to cringe at my trip down to memory lane, or if you're not a gamer and think gaming is a waste of time, please turn away and save ourselves the trouble. I will rely on my memory as I obviously do not remember the exact dates or how exactly an event happen. I won't talk about events in a chronological order, and won't go too deep on all events. Players incl...
As I'm typing up this post on 3rd of August 2021, there are 17,105 new recorded cases today. Close encounters with the virus Since the world was taken over by Covid-19, my family, my relatives, the people around me and I have been very fortunate to not get infected with the virus. (touch wood) However, I had a few close calls with the possibility of getting the virus. For the few times I could go to my company's office in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, I had a two scares and had to get tested once. I did the PCR test and it was unpleasant experience to say the least. However, knowing that I am healthy and not a danger to my family was worth the few seconds of feeling something getting stuck in my nose. Since then I haven't really stepped out of the house a lot. I could get sunlight but I usually only get it during the weekends. My family made it a point to avoid getting out unless it's absolutely necessary. Getting vaccinated When the government started running vaccination ...
Comments