29th of May - Birthday Miracle

I really shouldn't be here :D

---

Happy Birthday to daddy ! <3

Well, it's my father's birthday but we didn't celebrate it big or did anything real special. My mother baked a cake and cooked Bak Kut Teh for him and he enjoyed it.

I made him a card. :O


Wanted to find a picture of Tomoya and Ushio but none ):

By the time I reached home from my training, it was raining quite heavily and thunders were heard. My dad said the wind was strong but I was busy using the *koffahem* computer.

I couldn't remember having any conversation with my mother about sounds but it did heard something like, crashing. And when I turned my head and I saw my dog, Millie. My brother and I then go SQUEEEEAAALLL and couldn't believe what had happened.

My dog was given away to our neighbour because my brother was allergic to it. I think it had been almost half a year since Millie left our home. It was just great to see her back, it was like a miracle. Like Millie knew her favourite owner, my dad's birthday.

So damn cute, LOL !

Millie was always scared of rain and thunder. We suspected she ran away because she was scared, and eventually remembered our home, LOL. My neighbour was out at the moment so we got some time to play with her.


Birthday dad with Millie.


Compared with the time we had her and now, she is much more, skinnier. Omg, you could see her bones. Saaaad, so my father decided we should buy some treats for later when we go out.

We bought some meat for her and a pack of treats but when we were feeding my neighbour came to take her. ):

Couldn't really say goodbye because my dog ran out at once. Hope to see her someday soon.

---

My finger went bleeding after rounds of BU at Audition. Man, it did hurt but I got over it while I was at training. Then, when I came back and used the keyboard, it hurt again ! I don't know what to do if I wanna play BU again >:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6