RAPBITO !

I shouldn't be here :D

---

I have been listening to Rapbit/ らっぷびと(dunno how to pronounce)'s songs recently and I just love them.

Rapbit is a rapper just like T.O.P but he's a Japanese and most of his songs are rap. Let me say this, he raps, FAST.


RAPBITO ! >w<

I think I first heard he sang when he did a cover of Just Be Friends (Donishima FTW!) with Zebra. Of course, his rapping awe me. But Zebra's horrible singing ruined the whole song.

Then, I heard his When They Cry. I think it's gotta do with the bloody anime Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. He also sang the rap version of God Knows. Youtubeee !

I like his All Day, All Night and his Caramell Dansen Remix.

Cliccckkkk ! :D

Next week I'll have my exam and competition. And when that's over, I really deserve two weeks holiday.

---

Happy Birthday to my dear father ! :D Too bad we can't go out to celebrate ;_;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6