21th of June - School Reopens.

Yeah, school has finally begun after two weeks of holidays. Not like I'm happy about it. I was just about to go back to sleep when my mother woke me up and I was like, aww.

Bought a new pair of school shoes and it feels funny.

Thanks to Yi Vien for the chocolates! <3

Got my results for some subjects and meh. I already got 2 Cs. Yi Vien is actually surprised that I am not affected by my results. I have nothing to say :D

Why am I on the computer on weekdays? Because my mother actually allowed me. She knows I want to get a frog in Happy Aquarium, LOL. I have to log in for 14 days straight to get a frog and I have only two days left. Gosh, I love my mommy. No, SW, I won't quit that game ;lala

I wonder why I can't upload photos to my blog anymore. It's damn slow or it doesn't load.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6