Yume.

means dream.

---

If you ask me, why do we dream, I'll have to say, I have no idea.

I remember I once saw a documentary about our brain. It says that when we sleep, everything of our body still works, except a part of our brain. That part of the brain is the logic something, it turns off when we sleep and it's the reason why we have strange and stupid dreams.

Though, my dad says it isn't true.

To me, dreams are cruel yet enjoyable. It's the tricks of our own brain.

Nightmares, a horrible scenarios in your head. Sometimes, bad memories turns up in your dreams too. And I heard from some people, that they can predict the future with their dreams. And if it's a bad prediction, you'll feel scared and afraid.

Wonderful dreams, such pleasure for ourselves. Imagine you winning a jackpot, flying without wings, or maybe seeing someone you like. While they create great feeling to you, but when you wake up, you are smacked by reality.

There's no jackpot. You still can't fly. The person you like is still dead. You can't wake from your nightmares. You saw a truck coming straight at you. And it's still in the middle of the night and you need to sleep.

The brain plays trick with you, whether you like it or not.

To be honest, I thought of this post because I had a great, wonderful, lovely dream a few days ago. Even though reality still smacked me, I had no regrets. LOL <3

I had a dream about the person I am super crazy about - T.O.P. Lately I am so crazy about him that my friends and cousin think I am, mehh. But I am just so in love with him <3

If you don't like lovely-dovey scenes, get out of here before my dream would disgust you forever ! x3

I think T.O.P and I were in a place, something like my ballet studio. We were lying on the floor near the corner on the room. He was wearing white, LOL.

And oh god, I remember he turned to look at me and I could see his super handsome super stunning face. He was close to me and I think he touched me. I didn't panic in my dream but inside of me I was like,

KYAAAAAAAHHH !!!! <33333

I didn't know how we communicated (I no-no speak Korean) but I was sure he was talking to me, and I was talking to him. OH MY GOD, ME TALKING TO CHOI SEUNG HYUN A.K.A T.O.P FROM BIG BAAANGG ! <3

I said I had to leave, though now I have no idea why. He looked up at me and said, "Don't go." T.O.P have eyes that kill, and a face that could freeze you, an ultimate predator.

Still, I left the room and I woke up with a smile. <3

---

Have to be strong. I won't cry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6