I'm scared.

It was when the heart beat rapidly. Cold sweat dripping down your cheeks and maybe even the warm sun won't stop you from shivering. At that moment, you might just think of death.

Yeah, that's scared.

---

Well, it is about 20+ days left before PMR comes. I could see SW totally concentrating in her studies and even giving up her dear Audition. That makes me freak out and scared. Freaking scared.

I tried following my schedule, but I failed. I delayed some tasks and delayed other tasks, making them into a mess. Screw me, screw me, screw me!

I will be going to Singapore on the 13th and looking forward to it. I don't study much and I'm going for all day theme park trip. It's like I'm walking into a pit, willingly. BLEH ! I'm gonna enjoy it. And feel guilty later. >_>

My father told me to Google the destination I will be heading - Universal Studio Singapore (USS). I had the results I had expected, that is roller coasters. There are other things but my mind was set on roller coasters, lol.

USS has a few of theme park, all in one place. There was one where the theme was Egyptian, mummies or something like that. In that theme park there is a ride, a scary ride. Now I am torn apart, deciding whether I should wait outside or scare the hell out of me.

Besides fear and guilt that I am feeling, I am filled with anger. And for the stupid reasons. I still play Audition and I noticed how noob I am getting. I wouldn't blame lag this time because it's obviously my problem. I just don't know how to improve again and get angry about it.

I want T.O.P to hug me. ):

I wanna read, write, draw. I wanna read the book I bought months ago. I wanna write damn stories. I wanna draw a manga!

---

Watch me fly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6