No Such Things as Holidays.

I never felt so sad during the holidays before.

---

Before the last school bell rang, our teacher said,

"Happy Holidays, everyone! Oh wait, you guys don't have holidays. You'll just have two weeks of studying."

Or something like that. Damn, that was the moment I realized she was right, as PMR was only about a month away. I don't even remember being this nervous when I faced UPSR.

Only Miss Lim's students will understand what I'm saying.

Once I got home I prepared myself a schedule of what I should do during the holidays. All of them are homework and revision, and after finishing them I was only allowed to touch the computer. As less as possible, I hope.

Another thing I wanted to do during the holidays is to build my stamina up. My teacher always complaint my weak hands and I always knew my stamina wasn't good anyways.

I went to the park today along with my mother and I jogged the whole park for a round. I guess I was better than when I was small, lol. My mother was just walking around.

And that was then I bumped into my BM teacher, Pn.Thye. You could say I was terrified to see my teacher in sport shoes, normal clothes and shorts, but I greeted her anyways. I also saw Timothy, my mentor. I guess I'll still see them tomorrow. :O

I was totally loving the exercise thingy and I felt totally energized when I returned home but felt sleepy after having my breakfast. I slept when I was reading my History, lol.


After lunch I managed to complete my revision and I have made a conclusion - I am only able to complete my History revision, after a nap.

Now here I am, using the the internet. I guess I'll have to do my Science homework that my teacher gave us after my PIZZAAA dinner. But I just wanna say, I'm glad I was able to follow my schedule today, yay !

Day one, success. :)

---

After OneManga has been shut down, my manga reading life fell into the drain. Just like what happened to my beloved O2Jam.

Reading manga is never the same.

And because I am online everyday, unlike when I am busying in the offline world, I keep waiting for updates and it's killing me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6