1st of January - Year 2011

I still have problem getting used to typing 2011, let alone writing. I'm so going to use so much correction tape at school.

---

So yeah, 2010 is finally over and lots of people said it was a great year. I however don't really remember having any good moments. Bahh, the dancing competition affected me a lot.

I think I shed a lot of tears during 2010. Yeap, a lot.

Anyway, we should not dwell in the past and look forward. It will be the year of the Rabbit for the Chinese and hopefully me who has the pig as my zodiac can have great year. Getting a little superstitious, haha.

So what did I do on the first day of 2011? The answer is I went out with friends including my Australian friend who came back once a year. It was great to see her along with some primary schoolmates that I haven't seen for three years. I didn't really did anything there, lol. So I'm not going to say anything.

Let's talk about the future, shall we yes?

Blurgh, new year means school is reopening soon. I will be Form Four and there will more subjects for me to handle. I hope I don't constantly procrastinate like when I was in 2010. I want to focus so hopefully I don't struggle next year.

I just received news from my lovely cousins saying that Big Bang and 2NE1 will be having a concert at Malaysia. If you are beside right me then, you can hear me scream. I mean like finally, I can see my idols and of course, T.O.P ! <3>

RANDOMTOPLOVE : T.O.P is good at singing, it's just that everyone knows him as a rapper, and that's sad. His latest album with G-Dragon is awesome and featured Park Bom! x] Favourite song : Oh Mom by T.O.P. <3

I guess I will be having my Advanced Foundation examination this year. Hope I just get a result that I can stand seeing. Ahh, I haven't danced for a long time.

Waiting for my next dentist appointment, I'm dying to get my braces off.

Whatever happens in 2011, happy or sad, it shall be revealed as I go through another 365 days.

---

Arg, I just remembered I can't get online as much as I can since school's starting. Darn, it kills me.

I actually wanted to post about the anime The Tower of DRUAGA, but New Year post got into my head first. :P

May everyone have a wonderful 2011.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6