1st of May - Labour Day

Lalala, we're lucky to get Labour Day on a Sunday.

Everyone who's working, you may take a break!

Happy Birthday to Miko, Mesha's sister!

---

Ahh, it's already May and my school will have their mid-year exam on this month. I'm fine with that, really. It happens all year, so it's really expected.

BUT THREE WEEKS CONTINOUSLY LOOKING AT EXAM PAPERS? And this also applies to all Forms according to our school's diary. How can we have an examination for so long?

I understand from Form 4 onwards, we'll have maximum eleven subjects, plus the useless ones like Sivik and PJK. So, I guess it's reasonable to take such a long time if we only take one subject per day.

But Form 1 to Form 3 there are only eight subjects to study, how can they take three weeks? Well, I'm already Form 4 so I'll just ignore them.

Exam, means study. For my whole life, I only studied once, and that was before PMR. Now there's only one week before the big exam and I''m still blogging, watching Angel Beats!, playing AuditionSEA and listening to Daesung's smexy voice.

Let me tell you a good news first! For such a long time, I have never experience a lag-free game in Audition. Since getting Audition files from my lovely friend SW, using the smooth internet of my cousin's house, and playing it on my dear daddy's laptop, I FELT LIKE FLYING TO HEAVEN.

The screen never freezes, dancing in-sync with other players, my chat was never slower, and I can finally play BRBP! I know SW wants to play Club, but she was smart to know that money come first. My son, I'm forever grateful to you.

But because I'm not used to playing Audition on a laptop, I guess I'm struggling a bit. AND I CAN'T 8K, WHUT THE FLOWER Oh Hanamiru Minori, I love you. ;flow

I know that you have to press FN + 789/UIO/JKL but WHERE THE HECK is the numlock key on my father's laptop LOL? I googled and tried pressing random keys but I just can't activate/deactivate the damn numlock. BLARGH!

But I'm just grateful I'm experience this game smoothly.

I'm now in Malacca, and happy to be with my family members over there. We're going to have a dinner tonight and I just happy being here. <3

Angel Beats! is an amazing anime about, I don't know to say it. I haven't finish the anime but I'll just say, have an ambition and try your real best to accomplish it before it's too late.

Congratulations to Prince William and Princess Kate! May both of you live together happily but I think the road ahead is a bumpy ride.

RANDOM ! Nal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo Ireoke~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6