Thwee Weeekes.

I has spelling problemu. :D

---

One week of examination has passed and there are two more weeks to go. I guess everything was okay. Don't ask anymore ;yo

Going to keep things short so. Last Sunday was Mother's Day and I love my mother like always. Though I did did something for her. It was also the day I father left for the airport and off to work, again. I miss you, daddy.

I am tired. Exhausted. I want to sleep for like eight or ten hours but now I think I can only sleep for six hours. Oh, six.

Next week there are only three days of examination because Tuesday is public holiday and I have no idea why they want to test our PJK knowledge on that Monday. Nobody studies for that subject.

HOLIDAAAAAY. I'm looking forward to it, badly. Three weeks of examination is pure torture, I tell you. I think I'm going crazy, but my brain isn't sensitive enough to trigger my panic senses. What am I saying. Ignore me.

CHYUU CHYUU AIEYA AIEEYA AH AH.

MADORYOSHIKA !

Ahh, I feel like giving up in everything. Everything is just so hard and I don't have anything I am good, either. But that's just how life is. You try, you get hurt, you try again, you get hurt again - suffering.

Dancing. I guess I already lost hope in that kind of career. So what if I'm tall and slim? I have the wrong postures and am weak. Besides, you need real lucky luck to excel in dance at Malaysia.

;boo .

I'm tired.

---

524 ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6