14th of February - Excited Footsteps.

Damn it I realized I have been blogging lesser and lesser now.

---

#foreveralone.

Mehhh, I'm not gonna talk about Valentine's day. It's the same every year and it's gonna be the same next year and the next and the next. Yippeeeeee.

I'm not wrong, it's the Tuesday right? Right? Yes, I'm right. Yes, I'm talking to myself, asking myself and answering myself. I forget what happened that day, ugh.

Oh. I remembered we went running at school because we missed our school's practice for Green house. We didn't actually run, we walked and only jogged when we pass by the teachers. I think I had fun during the punishment. :3 Meimei,iloveyoulotssss.

Then, then, then? I haven't draw much lately. I keep telling myself that I'm busy and I don't have the time but I think I'm getting lazy too.

Ahhh, the main thing that happened that day was. MILLIE RETURNNNEEEDDD.

*ahemkoffkoff* Millie, the dog I used to keep ran back to my house due to the scary weather. NOW ISN'T THAT GREAT? :D

Uwaah, I remember I was doing my homework and then I heard footsteps are too cute to miss and I immediately put down my pencil and went to the door. I opened the door and was greeted by a tiny black dog, wagging her tail and looking up at me.

I screamed. WITH DELIGHT HELL YEAH. I missed touching her fur and cuddling her. The last time she came back is when it was my father's birthday and it meant a lot to us. Now she came back on Valentine's Day and we think she came to see us. *shy*

My mother took her into the car and went to fetch my brother from college. Haha, he was surprised too when he opened the car door and saw Millie there. Then we spend almost all our time playing with her. Ahh, it feels like family again.

Then, my mother turned on Skype so she could surprise my father. Everyone knows my father loves Millie and Millie loves him the most. Sad but it is the truth. HAHA, too bad the webcam was blur and I think my daddy can't see her clearly. She definitely didn't know it was my father at the computer screen, but she began to be alert when she heard him whistle.

And so, Valentine was over just like that.

#togetheralonewithHCH,CYE,meimei,CheeChee,Hanamiru,SW.

---

I ENTERED THE BURN OUT FINALSSSS !
Ahh, it was my first timeee. Now that I look back at the screenshot, I realized there was Yupps and Godz LOL. I guess I managed to enter because all the pros weren't there. And I managed not to break sparks during the songs.

It was a nice experience. At least I didn't end up last, TEEHEE.

-VSP-Club had change its looks!
It looks better now. <3
Thanks to all the people who donated to the FAM bank.

---

Wait for me.

Comments

Zeki said…
I'm so glad your dog came back! ^.^

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6