Blue.

SEE THESE PEOPLE? THEY'RE BIG BANG YEAH !

Big Bang's comeback was always anticipated since 2011. Because they only did solo activities (for some members) and because of Daesung's incident, I was kinda hoping I will see them together again. It has been five years since Big Bang's debut.

Finally, after such a long time, V.I.Ps had their wish granted. On 22/2/12 Korea's time, Big Bang released one of their songs, Blue along with the MV. My friend tweeted me about the MV's released and immediately used my phone to watch the video.

Before the release, YG has gave fans some teaser photos. The Big Bang members are shown with bizarre fashion such as blue hair for T.O.P and G-Dragon's long hair/fringe? What surprised me most was Daesung's hair colour. It was BLONDE !

Daesung, who always had brown or black hair, suddenly went blonde and it shocked me! Surprisingly, it looks good on him and I think he's the best looking since this comeback. Yes, he has beaten T.O.P this time. I'm sorry T.O.P but I love you ~

Now, their MV. At first, I thought they're back to their hip hop style, just like after their debut, but I was clearly wrong. I should have known that long time ago. And Big Bang songs different from what they have five years ago. Although they still talk about love.

I wasn't really impressed when I first saw the MV, but I began to love it more and more. People who are interested, you may go to YouTube and search for the MV, thank you.

May Big Bang rock my world forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6