Alive and Death.

Big Bang has finally released his mini album, ALIVE!

Six songs were released and that included Blue that was released earlier than the rest. And I can say, I'm really impressed with their comeback. In fact, I thought this album was better than their previous'.

Another MV that came out was 'BADBOY' which I totally fell in love with right after the music just started. I thought it was better than Blue, a LOT. Oh me gosh, the fact that I LOVE bad boys increased my liking to the song and the MV.

Basically, the MV is a bad boy(s) apologizing to their girlfriend because they're bad. They love the girl, but sometimes their ways may disappoint/upset the girl. And they can't change because they're too bad. Oh come on, good boys are no fun at all.

Here are some screenshot from the MV. Sorry for the poor quality :/

G-DRAGON, leader of Big Bang has a long hair falling across his face. I think the way he dressed really look like a bad boy, HAHA. And I love his rap more than T.O.P's, sadly. I love his swag.

TAEYANG, as always dances a lot. I wondered if they did anything to his hair since he's wearing a beanie. The last time he covered his head was when they shaved away his dreadlocks. I mean, he had the 'chicken' hairstyle for many years and who knows what they're gonna do this time.

T.O.P, my love. It's sad that he didn't capture my heart this time. In this comeback, I thought Daesung was best looking and even GD's rap grabbed my attention. He came back with this funky hair colour and oh yes, he still acts like a bad boy, just with more class. He never wears hip hop clothing anymore! :< I miss the old him, though his voice is still sexy as ever.

SEUNGRI, who seems to experience a heart attack after his girl slapped his hand away. I think his voice has gone deeper and he's acting like, really cool during this comeback. His new hairstyle is kinda weird for me though. Oh but, his piercing on his ear is reaaaaally awesome.

OMGTWOSEUNGRIPICTURES. Check out those piercings, haha.

DAESUNG, the one with the angelic voice. Oh my, he never disappointed me this time. He looks really handsome with his new hair colour and he had a solo called 'WINGS' in the album. He sounds so great. :)

Ahh, Big Bang has changed a lot, I said that at my previous post. One thing is, they don't dance so much anymore. Compared to their one of the earliest MVs like 'La La La', they hardly move their bodies anymore. They only swing their arms, shake their bodies slightly. But then, they're like seniors in the music industry and they don't have to work so hard anymore(?)

For other groups, they have a specific dance routine that you can dance for the whole song. But songs like Blue and Bad Boy, what's there to dance? I can see that they're heading more towards making music and singing now, not dance. GD makes great music (Y).

Ahh, I love Bad Boy and but people seem to have different opinions. I have friends who like 'FANTASTIC BABY' that goes BOOM SHAKA LAKA and those who prefer Blue more. Bad boy is da best. <3

Ma Bad Boy. :)

---

Right opposite of alive, is sadly, death.

A Wushu senior of mine that was two years older has unfortunately passed away due to blood cancer. He was said to have a virus infection later and went into coma. He didn't wake up after that, and he slept on forever.

I knew his death by Facebook and I was shocked. That cheerful senior who always laughed. In my memory, he was always moving, jumping around, with a big smile on his face. I never talked to him, but I thought that he was a nice guy. And just like that, he's gone.

His death saddened me. It made me realized how easily someone's life can be taken away, how a death can be so sudden. While someone might live for a hundred years, another might just live for a short decade.

Your life could just be gone in an instant, or for some cases, people can see your life slipping away, it's just a matter of time. And when you're gone, you leave so much impact for the people you left behind.

The only thing left about you is memories of you. But soon, everything will be a forgotten memory. Unless you're someone awesome like the first man on the moon, I don't think we can ever 'live' on this planet forever.

We'll never know when it's time to say goodbye, so live your life to its fullest, even if your time is the next minute.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6