Myofascial Release.

I always thought I wasn't really sensitive about my body.

So when one day when my teacher wanted to do a Myofascial release session on me, and asked me questions like, 'What do you feel when I do this?' I was quite puzzled on what to answer. I was never really good with words if I'm talking.

And what the hell is Myofascial? I'm not better than you but fascia is the soft tissue component of the connective tissue that provides support and protection for most structure within the human body, including muscle. What I kinda understand that it connects your muscles too?

Ahh, it's important to your body. I wonder why we don't learn this in Biology class.

My teacher went to a course to learn this and I really admire her. She's a Ballet teacher, a Pilates instructor and still she goes to learn new stuffs about the human body. She never fail to amaze me.

So the session lasted for almost an hour. I had to strip(?) till I'm almost naked (please no dirty thoughts) so she could check my posture and body and do all the releasing. It's pretty like a massage, but I never went for a massage before so I don't know.

AND IT REALLY WORKS. After the session my whole body felt light, free and the feeling is amazing. There are obvious changes in my body and you can actually see the differences. Applause to my amazing teacher, Miss Gan.

And we're lucky to get this Myofascial release for free, so I think we're not going to have it again. It's a damn expensive thing. Gah, now that I think about it, I learned so many things for free. Like the Pilates classes, Gyrokinesis classes, and now this. I should be really grateful.

I think I returned to my normal self the next day. I wanna stretch my spine dammit.

---

ICY BUNNEH <3
A perfect yet strange combination of an evil terrorist and an adorable bunny that are really good in Beat Up. I love you both.

---

No matter what happens, even when the sky is falling down.
I'll promise you that I'll never let you go.

- YOU & I - PARK BOM.

Bommie is so beautiful in 2NE1's new Japanese single SCREAM that I love her sooo much. Sadly, I do not really enjoy their new song. For me, it's really weird for Korean singers to sing Japanese. It just doesn't sound Japanese to me no matter how hard they try. Why can't they just stick to Korean?

Ahh, I'm dying for 2NE1's comeback.

And why the heck is Park Bom's the only one wearing a dress and in white? Because she's so damn special. <3
---

And soon another holiday will end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6