No More.

No more, will I hear your footsteps.
For you, have already gone.

For so many times you had made us smile and laugh,
it's the first time I cried so much for you.

I'm sorry I'm not there for you.
I feel so guilty.
But it's too late now.

Rest in peace, Millie.
We will always love you.

---

It's the holidays, but I cried on the second day, haha.

Well, homework is still considered okay. But I wish it could be lesser.

I'm kinda blur now so I'm gonna type out anything that comes to my mind.

I had become -VSP-Club's FAM master.

My Ballet timetable is going to be hectic again.

Just Be Friends is my favourite song.

I'm too tired to sleep.

My father told me to watch a show on how to leave a game show.

I'm listening to Long Distance Love by DECO*27.

I'm done trying so hard.

No more, will I expect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6