Green Beat Up !

Beat Up is a mode in AuditionSEA that doesn't really get attention as it should be. Sadly, it doesn't have its own arena and not many events have been organized to compete in this mode. But this Raya holidays, things had changed for the better.

AuditionSEA has been kind enough organized an BU based event called the -


My first reaction seeing the banner featuring BU was like, 'HECK YEAH, FINALLY!' I scrolled down for further information and found out it was held on the next day. Gosh, I was so excited for it.

To participate in the event, one has to dress up in green, at least one part of the body (head/top/bottom/shoe). If you are holding a food accessory, you are able to get an extra prize. After dressing up in green and successfully entering the room, one has to beat GM in BU 6-direction mode. Song choices are either random or chosen by the GMs.

Anyways, hours before the event, I already squeezed myself into Free-1 as I was afraid I wouldn't make it. It was okay, I didn't have to spam so much. I got into my green set and held my ice-cream accessory. Locked myself in a room and BU-ed.

SEMANGAT HARI RAYA. Am I green enough for you?

GMFrenchFry and GMWasabi were already waiting at the lobby and making an announcement about the event. I didn't meet any BU players that I knew. Some of my friends couldn't attend the event, unfortunately. I promised them that I would win it for them.

Anyway, I refreshed my memory on how to spam into a GM's room and waited. Poof, GMFrenchFry created her room first and I spammed with a technique Wolf once taught us. Bam, once the room was opened, I managed to enter the room second. Few moments later, the room was flooded with observers.


Gaaah, I was so nervous. I was, but probably not as nervous as the times I participate in the Guitar events. After everyone changed into green, the GM started the game and the song came out as Ur Ma Angel - 130BPM.

I thought, 'Hey, maybe I do stand a chance.' In fact, I stand a very high chance of winning. I got first in the room you can say easily because I think no one there was a BU player. I was really nervous. I think I could have done better. But I'm satisfied I can just beat GM.


So, it ended just like that. I'm looking forward to my prize.

This is for ~ICEx3~ and -helloBUNNY~.

---

I guess I should thank you for supporting me all the time. Even my dark secrets are exposed to you, so I can't hide from you anymore. But I guess even I learned about you, there's always a distance between two individuals.

Humans are after all, always keeping secrets that can't be shared.

Deep down my heart, I wish you happiness so you could smile like it was the most natural thing in the world. Sorry for what I had done to you, I don't know if it hurt. But just sorry. I do not think I am able to give you happiness anyway.

You should be loved for who you are, not for the person trying to hide behind that shadow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6