Hello Hello.

ここにいるよ。

---

Let's see. My holiday is going to end soon. And I have made a conclusion that my life is going end up pretty screwed up too. I have wasted my time, basically doing nothing for the whole week our school has given us. Regret? Does nothing to me.

---

I had confirmation saying that my blog is too pink. Mmhmm.

But I love pink and Inori's hair colour is pink. I just drew her as my banner and I don't plan to take her down. Come, let me spread Inori's awesomeness some more.


SOMEWHERE, A VOICE CALL UPON ME.
HEREIN, LIES POWER.
THE POWER TO CONNECT, AND THE POWER TO TAKE SHAPE.
THIS IS THE GUILTY CROWN.

THE RIGHT TO USE MY FRIEND AS A WEAPON.
THAT IS THE SINFUL CROWN I SHALL ADORN.

---


Sometimes, I wonder who are the people who cares me most.

I'm not saying I seek for attention. It's just that the attention that I'm getting from, the source of it, seems to be different from what normal people will get.

I have friends, yes. I'm not alone, yes. There are people beside me, yes.

でも、この寂しい気持ちはなんですか?

Some how, I feel that people whom aren't beside me have been supporting me all the time. Whereas, the people I have known for so long are capable to just brush aside things.

I don't know who are you people anymore.
---


There has been an addition to the family and although I wasn't really sure I should accept it in the first place, I'm glad I welcomed our new member.

In VSP, even though we might never seen each other before, even though we might not be related at all, I truly feel I'm a part of something, something family-like. Honestly, if I had choice, I'll retreat there from my real life. But that's just another pathetic thinking of mine.

And as a master, I know I have responsibilities. I guess I still don't know my real objectives and aims but I'm  trying real hard so my fellow members can feel like, at home? I don't know. I just want them to be happy.

---

My mom's hair dye colour has tainted my fingernails. Oh, what should I do? Can't wash it off, ugh.

Yes, I still feel I'm very lost. And lately, I'm very emotional dependent. Screw feelings, you guys should just die away somewhere far away.

I saw a guy cosplaying some character from a basketball anime. Gosh, freaking handsome. I feel like a stalker browsing his cosplay albums. But, he IS a really good cosplayer. My brother went to Animangaki!

Oh, I changed my hairstyle already. My head feels a lot lighter.

---

Time for reality to slap my face again.


Why is Erza slapping Jellal? 
Why oh why are you hurting his handsome face? 
Why I don't remember this scene in the manga LOLOLOL.

Why is there god damn fire works when there's school tomorrow!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about HTTYD: The Hidden World

The Handsome Side Of Biology.

Ballet Grade 6